Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameServer OnExit Called ()

Discussion on GameServer OnExit Called () within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/06/2013, 14:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've 16 GB of ram and im only enabling jangan, downghang, hotan and thief town i don't know why it crashes, if i enable only jangan and downhang works fine but i can't believe i only can load 2 regions with 16 GB of ram.. i don't know what can i do..
Old 07/06/2013, 20:00   #17

elite*gold: 0
For the record,I've managed to fix the Gameserver crash..

It turned to be one of several possible reasons :

1-Transport/grab pet inventory slots.
2-Bugged MagParam in _Items, search for MagParam < 0
3-Some uniques (Isy/Yarkan),whenever you attack it,the gameserver crashes after several seconds.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - kostenlose Gameserver - Das Gameserver-Communityboard
08/28/2011 - Counter-Strike - 11 Replies
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - Das Gameserver - Communityboard http://zap-hosting.com/images/zapcommunity.png Zum Board Kostenlose Voice- und Gameserver! Wir sehen uns als das erste und einzige deutsche Forum in welchem die Communitymitglieder für das aktive Schreiben mit Voice- und Gameservern belohnt werden. Erarbeite dir deine ZAPs, werde reich und miete mit deinem Clan kostenlos einen Server. Werde Admin von erfolgreichen oder geplanten Publicserverprojekten.
[HELP]Does anyone know how is this called?
03/30/2011 - Main - 3 Replies
Hello,I want to know how is THIS called! The one I circled with turquoise. Reply me if you know how is called! P.S: Its a video card,and I'm trying to figure out how is that black thing called!
when is something so called *hot*
01/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
sometimes, I look at the titles of threads and it says like 102 nova ... *hot* and then I look inside and I see no post offering something and only bumps, when can you consider something *hot*? (just a question cause it kind of annoys me)
uhm how do u get these so called free db's?
05/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i've alll signed up and idk where to go to get these free db's can any1 help me out?