Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Animation,bonesrigged and Mesh

Discussion on [Question]Animation,bonesrigged and Mesh within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Question]Animation,bonesrigged and Mesh

My question is,
I would like the pk2. convertieren to 3dsmax 3dsmax want to have downloaded a file obj with bones convertieren and animation that is also possible, if so how?
sry for my bad english.
Old 01/26/2013, 12:22   #2

Yes,it' possible to convert mesh files into editable .obj files,Check this thread.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2013, 16:51   #3

and have the Model (mesh) rigged bones, but what is with Animation?
Old 01/26/2013, 19:25   #4

I hope this thread can assist you
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2013, 23:05   #5

dont can it. The guy that release it is a German Guy i have talk with him and he say Dont Know, with animation -.- .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]Elena's Animation hack
06/30/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Is it still working?... the upgrade animation hack for necklaces ?... please reply ASAP..
D-Bro Accessories, Question on Mesh
06/14/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
does any1 know where the bbx/msh file for the d-bro rings r? well they're in items>modelitem>mesh, but wuts the name? lol following the naming, i thought they would b like com_armor_ring and com_armor_amulet, but cudn't find any of those, so they're not trying to modify them so i can loot them in a large crowd :)
SkillForce.edf animation question to pro's
03/03/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Hi I heard that you can eliminate animation on certain skils/forces in Skillforce.edf, but through experimenting did not find the spot that I need to modify. I think I was able to change some additional particle effect on force from Bellato one to Cora effect (sparkles, as when you see whilst using Sacrifice), but that was it, concerning the animation. If you know how make theanimation disappear, please share your thoughts.
Question about the mesh files...
05/04/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Ok I'm trying to make some modding edits to the game mesh files. I was wondering if anyone knows what 3d program can open this file type. If unknown maybe a converter for 3ds or Obj. If no luck there is anyone willing to look into this with me to passably be able to make this happen. Thank you ICON