Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySRO Discussion

Discussion on MySRO Discussion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question MySRO Discussion

Here we can talk about MySRO.

I wanna know if MySRO is off... if it's, when will be open... why it's off, etc :P
Old 04/02/2009, 11:51   #2

talk here:

Old 04/02/2009, 13:49   #3

it's off
and I don't know when it will open ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MYSRO]WTS Mysro char for Mysro item or gold
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS mysro char 79lv nuker ff gap 0 3k sp left dont have items full int for sun item or 200m gold on mysro
Mysro Discussion/questions
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Is mysro reg online ?
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer
08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279" a person named of Irius or some sort made the program. Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275 it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough. i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion
04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes: Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific) I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...