Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto PM Reply?

Discussion on Auto PM Reply? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/04/2012, 01:03   #16

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
A simple piece of code may avoid it:

Code:
if(incoming_message == "Are you botting?")
{
 sendPmBack("***", "Im not botting!");
}
elseif(incoming_message == "Are you sure?")
{
 sendPmBack("***", "Yes.");
}
I'm able to code such tool, had structure for all chat packets at elitesro times, and the answering back isn't a big deal too... But I won't waste my time for it xD
Its based @packets? I mean . every pm order from the program to client based on packet?
Old 11/04/2012, 01:28   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
A simple piece of code may avoid it:

Code:
if(incoming_message == "Are you botting?")
{
 sendPmBack("***", "Im not botting!");
}
elseif(incoming_message == "Are you sure?")
{
 sendPmBack("***", "Yes.");
}
I'm able to code such tool, had structure for all chat packets at elitesro times, and the answering back isn't a big deal too... But I won't waste my time for it xD
That would work but Humans are not 100% the same. If there is a Game Master who doesn't speak English like "Are you sure?" he would speak instead "u sure?".

I'm just saying it's impossible to fool any Game Master with that, since firstly the time for responding is way to fast and second what happens if he adds by a mistake "Are yoiu sure?" (The " i "). The tool wouldn't be able to get that Sentence ^^
Old 11/04/2012, 01:36   #18

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
That would work but Humans are not 100% the same. If there is a Game Master who doesn't speak English like "Are you sure?" he would speak instead "u sure?".

I'm just saying it's impossible to fool any Game Master with that, since firstly the time for responding is way to fast and second what happens if he adds by a mistake "Are yoiu sure?" (The " i "). The tool wouldn't be able to get that Sentence ^^
You can improve it... Or If you really care about your char, the tool may send an email to you that a GM pmmed you, so you can chose an answer.
Actually what we are talking about even has a section in university: virtual mind. It can never be 100% accurate, but it can be smart enough to fool a GM :P

@Phoenix
Yep. Simple packet structure, text comes as ascii/unicode. Differs to sro version
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2012, 01:51   #19

i got an easier idea xD implement cleverbot XD get pm -> read and copy it to cleverbot-> get his answer-> copy and send it
Old 11/04/2012, 07:31   #20

An example of A.I. chat system

You can make such a bot,and combine it with PM packets.
Old 11/04/2012, 09:57   #21

A.L.I.C.E. it's just awesome xD
You said: ***** o_O
A.L.I.C.E.: Thanks and you are a delightful person too.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2014, 18:22   #22

Thanks for the link **** thats really nice chatting

The last part just like Living conversation very nice