Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The server everyone would play on?

Discussion on The server everyone would play on? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/06/2012, 19:36   #16

elite*gold: 1
Ok so this ghost server is under development great it will be the father of all servers also cool can't wait.OOOOH wait it has nothing to do with my topic >.>.The topic of discution is :Would people play on that kind of server I've written in the 1st post?Yes/No (why)?

Like I care about a server I don't even know the cap rates interface or anything else mhm
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2012, 19:50   #17

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Ok so this ghost server is under development great it will be the father of all servers also cool can't wait.OOOOH wait it has nothing to do with my topic >.>.The topic of discution is :Would people play on that kind of server I've written in the 1st post?Yes/No (why)?

Like I care about a server I don't even know the cap rates interface or anything else mhm
No i wouldnt play on such server , cuz IMO it would look stupid when 14dg weapon which is 100 inches longer try's to fight an 8dg one.
There's more reasons , but i just dont imagine myself playing on a server like this.