Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server stats

Discussion on Private server stats within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server stats

How much exp and skill exp and drop exp have
1. ecsro fembria ?
2.sjsro ?
3.mysro ?
Old 02/18/2009, 18:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
1. ecsro fembria 10x
2.sjsro 30x but most probably you will not be able to play
3.mysro 10-15x exp 10x drop but is down
Old 02/18/2009, 18:35   #3

why sjsro i cant play ? Because can register ?
Old 02/18/2009, 18:39   #4

You cant because:

-They blocked some IP's
-You cant register because the page is off
-The server if off right now
-This is wrong section please move it to expert questions
Old 02/18/2009, 18:43   #5

Reg down, and server off\

Next time, search for this kind of questions, because they are posted already in this area, for over an 1000 time..
Old 02/18/2009, 18:51   #6

fembris was x30 and u hit 3 level and 50% for 1 mob, and on sjsro u get 3 level and 14% so its x25 not 30
Old 02/18/2009, 19:04   #7

is 30x on sjsro because u take 30 exp point 30 sp point from event mob u fool....
Old 02/18/2009, 19:09   #8

Ecsro Fembria is the best server ever
sjsro and mysro is a f...g ching chongs servers so thats why they are not trustworthy,ching chongs banning all europe players-ips so thats why its not sustained.Afcourse many ppl are saying that Fembria is lagging BUT its some couple hours.
Old 02/18/2009, 19:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezmiegs View Post
sjsro and mysro is a f...g ching chongs servers so thats why they are not trustworthy,ching chongs banning all europe players-ips so thats why its not sustained.Afcourse many ppl are saying that Fembria is lagging BUT its some couple hours.
what u talking about?! eu ipīs is dont banned -.-
Old 02/18/2009, 19:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezmiegs View Post
Really? Why I going to play a f.king server that they ban you... IS A PRIVATE SERVER!! ON THE PRIVATE SERVER YOU SHOULD BOT AND DO ANYTHING... I DONT WANT PLAY AN SERVER LIKE THAT... I WANT BOT 24/7 FOR THAT IS THE PRIVATE SERVER....ECSRO SUCKS THE WORSE SERVER.. SCAMMERS, TURKS, AND STUPIDS GMS.

sorry for my horrible english.... but i am from Argentina.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2009, 19:16   #11

server is down forever im sorry to tell you guys this i talked to my gf about 15 minutes ago there closing down the server cause they cannot pay the money to host it so dont be sad when servers not going to be up anymore sjsro was a fun server but now its gone forever this is not a lie this is the truth and im sorry to tell you guys this so u might just wanna go back to ur old p-servers cause sjsro is done for time for you guys to quit waiting for it to be online its gone =[
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2009, 19:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubnubxxx View Post
server is down forever im sorry to tell you guys this i talked to my gf about 15 minutes ago there closing down the server cause they cannot pay the money to host it so dont be sad when servers not going to be up anymore sjsro was a fun server but now its gone forever this is not a lie this is the truth and im sorry to tell you guys this so u might just wanna go back to ur old p-servers cause sjsro is done for time for you guys to quit waiting for it to be online its gone =[
noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
OMFG!!!! I NEVER WILL BE 90 T_T?

Please tell me that is a jokeee!!!
Old 02/18/2009, 19:20   #13

It's joke ^^
Old 02/18/2009, 19:23   #14

Quote:
******* nub the gms dont need any money for lt the server run because they run the server passiv without to pay any elekto **** and what ever pls go learn something about server
Old 02/18/2009, 19:31   #15

Quote:
We will see about that , meybe your girl friend is imaginary friend ?
Closed Thread