Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extreme Silkroad-R private server is owned by Joymax?

Discussion on Extreme Silkroad-R private server is owned by Joymax? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extreme Silkroad-R private server is owned by Joymax?

Since yesterday I've been crashing ExSilkroad-R server. I joined their chatroom and told the GM that I want to talk with the server owner. He said that I have no chance to talk with him, plus they are threatening me (they have my IP, but who cares? they won't do anything).
Then I told them that it's impossible to fix this exploit and the GM replied that "nothing is impossible for Joymax"

Here is the chat log:
14:55 *** TheObserver joined #ExSilkroadR
Welcome to ExSilkroadR Support channel! If we are away, leave your In Game Name and your Question in PM, we will reply you back. / Vote for silk system opened. Don`t forget to come back each 12 hours to vote. Server status: Check . Gold selling illegal!
Topic set by [GM]adryan on Mon Sep 10 2012 14:52:35 GMT+0200 (Central Europe Daylight Time)
14:55 Bot [#ExSilkroadR] Welcome to ExSilkroadR Support channel! . Do not ask us about events , gold , items , and other useless stuffs! Donation Methods: . Vote for silk system opened. Don`t forget to come back each 12 hours to vote
14:55 TheObserver The server seems to be offline
14:57 TheObserver Adryan?
15:02 TheObserver Adryan are you here?
15:03 [GM]adryan what do you want?
15:05 [GM]adryan unfortunatly the Tech team is away
15:05 [GM]adryan they will fix the issue when they will be back
15:06 TheObserver They can't fix this issue
15:09 TheObserver It would be easier to fix if I could talk with the admin
15:12 [GM]adryan he won`t talk with kids
15:12 [GM]adryan your chance to talk with him are 0
15:13 TheObserver
15:13 TheObserver It's not my problem anyway ^^
15:14 [GM]adryan don`t forget we still have your ip, sooner or later you will regret
15:15 [GM]adryan and for joymax nothing is impossible to fix
15:15 [GM]adryan !kb theobserver move away kid
15:15 --- Bot has banned *!*@5A921212.DE8B2CF4.C8141E30.IP
15:15 *** TheObserver was kicked by Bot (move away kid ([GM]adryan))
15:15 !!! You have been kicked from #ExSilkroadR

What do you think?
Old 09/10/2012, 15:28   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
Since yesterday I've been crashing ExSilkroad-R server. I joined their chatroom and told the GM that I want to talk with the server owner. He said that I have no chance to talk with him, plus they are threatening me (they have my IP, but who cares? they won't do anything).
Then I told them that it's impossible to fix this exploit and the GM replied that "nothing is impossible for Joymax"

Here is the chat log:
14:55 *** TheObserver joined #ExSilkroadR
Welcome to ExSilkroadR Support channel! If we are away, leave your In Game Name and your Question in PM, we will reply you back. / Vote for silk system opened. Don`t forget to come back each 12 hours to vote. Server status: Check . Gold selling illegal!
Topic set by [GM]adryan on Mon Sep 10 2012 14:52:35 GMT+0200 (Central Europe Daylight Time)
14:55 Bot [#ExSilkroadR] Welcome to ExSilkroadR Support channel! . Do not ask us about events , gold , items , and other useless stuffs! Donation Methods: . Vote for silk system opened. Don`t forget to come back each 12 hours to vote
14:55 TheObserver The server seems to be offline
14:57 TheObserver Adryan?
15:02 TheObserver Adryan are you here?
15:03 [GM]adryan what do you want?
15:05 [GM]adryan unfortunatly the Tech team is away
15:05 [GM]adryan they will fix the issue when they will be back
15:06 TheObserver They can't fix this issue
15:09 TheObserver It would be easier to fix if I could talk with the admin
15:12 [GM]adryan he won`t talk with kids
15:12 [GM]adryan your chance to talk with him are 0
15:13 TheObserver
15:13 TheObserver It's not my problem anyway ^^
15:14 [GM]adryan don`t forget we still have your ip, sooner or later you will regret
15:15 [GM]adryan !kb theobserver move away kid
15:15 --- Bot has banned *!*@5A921212.DE8B2CF4.C8141E30.IP
15:15 *** TheObserver was kicked by Bot (move away kid ([GM]adryan))
15:15 !!! You have been kicked from #ExSilkroadR

What do you think?
Not interested.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 15:32   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Could be possible it was strange for me from the beginning lol they got sro-r files and can apply newer updates from original sro-r
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 15:34   #4

elite*gold: 20
When joymax fixes the bug, they will just download the latest files trough their backdoor.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 15:39   #5

That adryan is an immature kiddo
Old 09/10/2012, 15:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks* View Post
That adryan is an immature kiddo
its the silkroad scene, which gm isnt immature? give a dumbass a little power and see what happens
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 15:43   #7

Received Thanks: 1,152
The only thing that was strange that rev6 had Characters and Guilds from Ex.SRO-R in their Website in the Thebes Server.

Guilds like BrotherHood / BroCrew and Legacy we're recorded there also some other Guilds.

Somehow there must be a Connection to the original Server and the Ex.SRO-R Server.
Either way there are only a few theories about the Connection and the rev6 recording.

Since Kyle the owner from Rev6 (I guess...) couldn't explain it either.

By that Sentence

Quote:
He probably means that Joymax fixes that crash and than Ex.SRO-R gets that Fix like they could get the newer Updates like Constantinople Fortress War and such things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 15:57   #8

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
The only thing that was strange that rev6 had Characters and Guilds from Ex.SRO-R in their Website in the Thebes Server.

Guilds like BrotherHood / BroCrew and Legacy we're recorded there also some other Guilds.

Somehow there must be a Connection to the original Server and the Ex.SRO-R Server.
Either way there are only a few theories about the Connection and the rev6 recording.

Since Kyle the owner from Rev6 (I guess...) couldn't explain it either.

By that Sentence

He probably means that Joymax fixes that crash and than Ex.SRO-R gets that Fix like they could get the newer Updates like Constantinople Fortress War and such things.
Thats because players on EX-SRO used the AgBot for bot on Ex, and AgBot collects the chars and sends them to their DB. Since Ex-SRO uses the same Server ID and Name, chars are sent to rev6 db as normal SRO-R chars.

I think that simply Ex-SRO owners still have access to the SRO-R files, and they will just download the fix once it is done. I doubt that Joymax did a pserver.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 16:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Thats because players on EX-SRO used the AgBot for bot on Ex, and AgBot collects the chars and sends them to their DB. Since Ex-SRO uses the same Server ID and Name, chars are sent to rev6 db as normal SRO-R chars.

I think that simply Ex-SRO owners still have access to the SRO-R files, and they will just download the fix once it is done. I doubt that Joymax did a pserver.
Well about the Agbot Part , i never used it just SROKing. After that Bot was broken i stayed a bit on that Server and quitted. Still my Character was listed on the Thebes Server.

The Owner of the Server is Chinese as far as i know and they write English well ... somehow special o_O
Old 09/10/2012, 16:02   #10

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Well about the Agbot Part , i never used it just SROKing. After that Bot was broken i stayed a bit on that Server and quitted. Still my Character was listed on the Thebes Server.

The Owner of the Server is Chinese as far as i know and they do write English well ... somehow special o_O
AgBot records your char and all the chars arround you, this means, if you was near someone that was using agbot, your char got logged.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 16:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
AgBot records your char and all the chars arround you, this means, if you was near someone that was using agbot, your char got logged.
Ah that would explain it
Old 09/10/2012, 16:13   #12

Received Thanks: 1,560
Had a huge laugh on this "Adryan" dude - he thinks he's someone just because he got added as a gm on a private server - it doesn't mean anything now. It's just another lowly server with ridiculously lame management, not to mention the poor english, lol.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 16:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Had a huge laugh on this "Adryan" dude - he thinks he's someone just because he got added as a gm on a private server - it doesn't mean anything now. It's just another lowly server with ridiculously lame management, not to mention the poor english, lol.
oh the irony
I remember when you were "gm helper" on swsro
Thanks
17 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 16:35   #14

So you crashed their server so you can ask for money to stop this ? your life must be great.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 16:36   #15

Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessepering>chucknorris View Post
oh the irony
I remember when you were "gm helper" on swsro
SWSRO was something worth mentioning, it was one out of few, these chinks pretty much trusted nobody, yet some people were... let in, if you know what I'm talking about.

SWSRO back then =/= PSRO now.
Closed Thread