Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How much of you guys waiting for a new [Good] server?

Discussion on How much of you guys waiting for a new [Good] server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/20/2012, 12:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Yeah one of the best servers:

--- Server opening: 16th of August, in the afternoon. ---

Epic fail.

OT: Im not waiting for a good server cuz such thing cant happen, im waiting for all the stupid servers to die.
So because they postponed the opening, possibly to update or fix something, it 'epic fails'? Seems totally legit.
Old 08/20/2012, 12:47   #32

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
So because they postponed the opening, possibly to update or fix something, it 'epic fails'? Seems totally legit.
Postpone 1 day, 2day, 3day, 4day ? Much longer. As I know that thread is at advertisement section for a loooooooong time. If I had done the same thing, i would also get 2.5k downloads lol.
Old 08/20/2012, 14:16   #33

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Postpone 1 day, 2day, 3day, 4day ? Much longer. As I know that thread is at advertisement section for a loooooooong time. If I had done the same thing, i would also get 2.5k downloads lol.
I'm not saying that they would've got the same amount of downloads if they only posted in one day before opening the server, I'm just saying that the quality of a server can't be determined by looking at the opening date or the postponement thereof.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2012, 17:41   #34

Postponing it after letting the users know why is okay, postponing without saying **** is not okay, anyway idc if u think its a fail or not im in another server already so w/e.
Old 08/20/2012, 17:50   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
I'm not saying that they would've got the same amount of downloads if they only posted in one day before opening the server, I'm just saying that the quality of a server can't be determined by looking at the opening date or the postponement thereof.
Not the quality, shows how their GM is a not a man of his word.
Old 08/20/2012, 21:08   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGN | Falcon View Post
I don't play any servers, I just develop on request, for payments.
Just wondering how much people are tired of offline/online servers daily, and are waiting for the next imba server .
Ye every day a server lo l

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
im waiting for an 100 cap server :P
Try TopSro.com
Old 08/20/2012, 23:10   #37

Dude you come here trolling us because you guys postponed YOUR own server launch, calling me leecher because i dont have my own server? Do you? Your a ******* GM on a not released server and you bragg? About What? Omfg... Get out dude. And btw, talking like a turk is older than your noob epvp account so get over it, its not cool anymore smart ***.
Old 08/20/2012, 23:12   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post
let me talk in a way that you'll understand

oqe pro vve ken open de serwer nao put rut is oflyn oqe,not our broblemo oqe?bb
You are using wrong speech type to wrong one, kid. I'm man of my word

You thought I'm waiting to play on your server?
HAHAHAHA
Old 08/21/2012, 00:30   #39

Quote:
First of all,im here since 2006-2007,newfag,second,im a GM?yeah you got it right im just a GM ,i didn't help developing the server either,but still just a GM knows more than you do,also i was one of the first to get the hands on the server files 8 months ago but since i didnt go around bragging im not that "famous"
oh and third,like i said before,the postponing wasn't EXPECTED,the roots went offline few hours before the server opening,its not OUR fault,we already chargebacked that ****** company and we're buying some better roots once the chargeback is done(it takes a few days or a week or so)
and the turk speech,i only talked like that so he could understand it since hes a so called turk
first as in one of the first thousand players?
Old 08/21/2012, 00:41   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
first as in one of the first thousand players?
if thats what you think
Old 08/21/2012, 00:50   #41

8 months ago was january 2012. opa dendi.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 00:54   #42

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
First of all,im here since 2006-2007,newfag,second,im a GM?yeah you got it right im just a GM ,i didn't help developing the server either,but still just a GM knows more than you do,also i was one of the first to get the hands on the server files 8 months ago but since i didnt go around bragging im not that "famous"
oh and third,like i said before,the postponing wasn't EXPECTED,the roots went offline few hours before the server opening,its not OUR fault,we already chargebacked that ****** company and we're buying some better roots once the chargeback is done(it takes a few days or a week or so)
and the turk speech,i only talked like that so he could understand it since hes a so called turk

Well, you are currently bragging about you having the server files before they were released. Don't get me wrong, I do it too. But atleast I don't claim I never brag about them while doing it in the same post.

Either way, I know of about 10+ people who actually had them before they got leaked by noobobyl, it's not that special really, it won't make you 'famous'. Like chernobyl, yeah he leaked them, does anybody care about him anymore? right, no. Well, I guess epvp community is just that f*cked up
Old 08/21/2012, 02:39   #43

Quote:
You sir are a fail, first you say that you know more than me because you are a GM? What do you know according to you? Summoning an item? LOL! Imma download server files to start triying stupid commands so i can bragg i know a lot of sro files!

About the bold sentence: how is that you were one of the firsts on get the hands on the server files 8 month ago? There was already 428428248 servers out there noob! I remenber around this date i was waiting for salvation sro (almost 1 year ago) and i already played diamond sro,lynx,dreamworld,etc, by the time salvation opened!
If you consider that you know more than any1 about sro because you have your hands on sro files 8 months ago then i should be a *** on sro cuz i play this **** since isro 60 cap so stfu!
Old 08/21/2012, 03:21   #44

Get the **** off my thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2012, 10:19   #45

Waiting <3
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread