Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about blowfish key

Discussion on about blowfish key within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/15/2012, 14:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolst4123 View Post
I do?
I think he's speaking about that kral guy ^^

Well, you are right, you have to start somewhere. And trying to learn it on your own is a good thing, everybody had to learn it from somewhere anyway. But I'm not talking about people like you, I am talking about people who know **** about silkroad/private servers and try to make a quick buck by opening a ****** private server where they abuse their players and their privacy lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
blowfish
02/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, any one can help me search blowfish key in Bloody-Lotus
CO2 Blowfish.
02/15/2012 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hum, which padding is used by the Blowfish algorithm to get a valid block size? Anyone know? It's the only thing I have to do to get a valid C# implementation. I read that OpenSSL uses PKCS#5, but it seems to be invalid.
[HELP] DWO Blowfish key
09/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, I need Dream World blowfish key media.pk2, who can help with it? Thanks :handsdown:
Blowfish Key ~
07/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Someone know the blowfish key from media.pk2 Taiwan Silkroad? I can't understand the guide from drew benton, is too hard for my noob english skills. Yeh, i know here is not the right section, but is the most activy, and i know guys will help me. Thanks in advanced. ^_^:)
[help]blowfish
10/15/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hello i haven't idea how to find blowfish in server any idea?