Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there such thing as a ....................

Discussion on is there such thing as a .................... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation is there such thing as a ....................

opps dumb Q deleted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
One last thing
08/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Can someone give me the whole package of the serverfiles that Tomik uses? I say that cuz he uses some files that I couldn't find (like WebServer, you can see it in the first tut at 5:51) PLS help me...
[HELP] i need i lil thing lol
03/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey can some1 give me a good itemtype editor ??? because that one what necron released it's not fully working
A lil thing
09/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hello guys its me ahmed i want to just say to S.A.L.M.O.N and MacDan my tool didn't have a trojan 2 reasons for it First:The file is PACKED so antiviruses would read it as a Trojan or a Virus i want you to go Scan pfjs tool and Cypherghoser1 server files you would find things as 'Trojans' actually they are not Trojans those files all are Just PACKED Second:It acts a sql injection so antiviruses would read it as a sql injection sorry for bugging but i just wanted to say that you banned me...
is there such thing?
08/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I have heard on my server someone was scamming people for dbs. People said he was using artmoney. So the art money must of accepted trade?