Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

playSRO ( *.CRB Files ).

Discussion on playSRO ( *.CRB Files ). within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
playSRO ( *.CRB Files ).

So I was messing around with packets on the 'Heaven' server of playSRO, and I noticed that it picked up the Firezilla username and password for that server. I download Firezilla and connected to the server using the IP and port, along with the username and password I saw in the packets, and it worked. Whille browsing around I found only one directory with a bunch of .CRB files. Anybody know what these are used for ? I looked on google and it seems they have something to do with the database or something.

EDIT: I think I just found my answer. It seems to be a folder to store Guild emblems when players create them on the server.
SOURCE: Can't post the link, it seems Elitepvper's blocks the website. The link is replaced with ******
Old 08/03/2012, 19:14   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
So I was messing around with packets on the 'Heaven' server of playSRO, and I noticed that it picked up the Firezilla username and password for that server. I download Firezilla and connected to the server using the IP and port, along with the username and password I saw in the packets, and it worked. Whille browsing around I found only one directory with a bunch of .CRB files. Anybody know what these are used for ? I looked on google and it seems they have something to do with the database or something.
.CRB Files = guild + union logo
Old 08/03/2012, 19:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LordyK* View Post
.CRB Files = guild + union logo
Thanks for the confirmination. So basically I just found something useless :P
I guess I could delete the folder if I really wanted... but that would just be mean lol.
Old 08/03/2012, 19:52   #4

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
Thanks for the confirmination. So basically I just found something useless :P
I guess I could delete the folder if I really wanted... but that would just be mean lol.
You couldn't do that, I do not think they'll give removing authority to that ftpaccount
Old 08/03/2012, 20:11   #5

that ftp account can also be found in media.pk2 -....
Old 08/03/2012, 22:10   #6

and use that login id and pass to upload and share your media from lol
Old 08/04/2012, 03:40   #7

elite*gold: 120
Beside , Remove everything
Old 08/04/2012, 03:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
You couldn't do that, I do not think they'll give removing authority to that ftpaccount
Yea, even creating a directory was Denied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR? View Post
that ftp account can also be found in media.pk2 -....
Yea, I'm not that into silkroad... to start opening up every file so I know what everything does, or where everything is... last time I did that was on Rose Online.
Old 08/04/2012, 17:19   #9

yea, basically it`s pronounced FILEZILLA, and yea, every server has a "annonymous" FTP account so clients can upload/download guild icons. nothing to see here....
Old 08/04/2012, 17:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaulicious View Post
yea, basically it`s pronounced FILEZILLA, and yea, every server has a "annonymous" FTP account so clients can upload/download guild icons. nothing to see here....
I dunno, hes logged into playsro's FTP server (FILEZILLA) which obviously is going to be hosted on thier machine! Id take it as a opportunity to look for a exploit but seen as its been made public now playsro/elder will be all over it.
Old 08/04/2012, 18:26   #11

If you get a chance, delete everything lol.
Old 08/07/2012, 06:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaulicious View Post
Firezilla, or Filezilla, everyone knew what I meant. By the way, 'it`s' --> 'it's'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
I dunno, hes logged into playsro's FTP server (FILEZILLA) which obviously is going to be hosted on thier machine! Id take it as a opportunity to look for a exploit but seen as its been made public now playsro/elder will be all over it.
The only thing I noticed they changed so far was the password. I was messing with packets some more today to see what I could do, and got the FTP packets again, but with a new password.