Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a problem in Mbot

Discussion on i have a problem in Mbot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a problem in Mbot

i have a problem in Loader of Mbot when i open it
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot problem
10/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey sorry for this wrong section but there no1 answer me . Oh look whats the problem http://i.imgur.com/ULT9m.png
Mbot problem
10/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hey all.. i have problem with mbot. when i log in my char, i can see char name,hp sp mp etc but i cant see my skills or choose training area. i did everything, ran as admin, changed lang to 9. But it still doesnt work. can someone help me please? Im sorry if i have posted it in wrong place Thanks!
MBOT PROBLEM
07/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I open mbot (crack), I select the SRO file, then after I log into the character I switch to the bot and it doesn't have my info, then after 5minutes I dc from the game.. Any ideas what to do?
Mbot Problem
06/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i write id pw and press login nothing happen..whats the problem? :confused: its on rsro..i have update client and have last version mbot i use with my friend thx all
Once again mbot problem <.<
05/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Since ysterday mbot is crashing for me on my Xbow.. i repotet him by hand yesterday and went to LY after LY was down i went to bot again after 1 hour i noticed that mbot is crashed ... relogged my char in and saw that he bought bolt but he didnt stored anything (ive checked the item filter and everything is like i configured it) when mbot is at hunting area again hes trying to pick up items that wont work coz inventorry is full and 5 min later mbot is crashing coz of this...