Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO WTF??!!!

Discussion on ECSRO WTF??!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking ECSRO WTF??!!!

Lawlz, do you actually grind faster in ECSRO than in MySRO? I just watched a vid on youtube and some guy got to 40 something in two days, when the exp rate is 10x lol for ECSRO.

xD plus, just been wondering, how long have the registration page for ECSRO been out lol? cause I keep hearing "Oh they'll be back online soon"...>.>" Its been months now xD and they ain't up...well I don't really care, since Im playing on MySRO

Wtf ESRO? lol so let me get this straight, some people in epvp forum are making a PS for SRO? called ESRO?...whats the "E" stand for anyway lol
Old 12/26/2008, 03:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
mysro haves 15x xp but it just depends on how much time u spend lvling..
and the "e" is for elitepvpers sro