Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Zszc Patcher

Discussion on About Zszc Patcher within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/27/2012, 16:28   #31

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelknievel10 View Post
The tool was coded for 32 bit systems, if you use 64 bit errors can appear.
I cant remember which tool I uploaded. There was the old one for Visual Studio 2008 and the new updated one for VS2010. I think i uploaded the old one, but there is no difference between both patchers, both work fine.
Try out VS 2008 on a 32 bit system and it should work. You can also use the package script on another computer or server with 32 bit system and copy the new DATA.mdb to your computer.
Regards
I use VS2010 on a 64 bit windows, and working fine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]ZSZC Patcher
11/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
As I saw many ppl wants it I decided to release it Note:I removed the files which zszc were packing to reduce the size Don't ask me how to use it, just use your brain and read Help.txt Download Mirror - By PortalDark
Question about the ZSZC Patcher
10/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hey can anybody tell me how i can compile it ? i have the data.mdb but i dont know how i can compile it maybe you can help me please be friendly and dont call me noob or something like that thx:)
ZSZC Patcher
12/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys mabe no one saw that private_server_procces_patcher.exe by lolkop doesnt work ...? When you hit refresh and then patch the client it says NoDc already patched and you still get DC... The error is caused becuz of the new 1.683 sro_client.exe Use the sro_client.exe from patch 1.682.
AUTOSELECT/PATCHER ZSZC 1.683
11/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
TITLE SAYS ALL ANYONE GOT AUTOSELECT OR PATCHER FOR ZCZS 1.683??
[REQUEST] zszc patcher
08/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
can somebody give me good patcher all i tried isin't works