Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server with 800++ ppl's on

Discussion on Server with 800++ ppl's on within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/06/2012, 19:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
Not everything is free.. CP-Points are the "normal" silk
I like the new shop system.. with the NPC's .. Silk Shop or CP Shop ... Is very nice
and Monsters are dropping Silks

I like the new shop system.. with the NPC's .. Silk Shop or CP Shop ... Is very nice
Old 05/06/2012, 20:26   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post

Then you would like to know that their updates are being stolen from Class Online right? af first they didnt even bothered changing ID's or icons and stuff lol.
Old 05/06/2012, 20:50   #33

800 + players? Quality > Quantity. I rather like 200-300 good players (not multi client, botters) than 800 + gold bots and stallers, thats why i play Myth Online.
Old 05/06/2012, 22:29   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
Then you would like to know that their updates are being stolen from Class Online right? af first they didnt even bothered changing ID's or icons and stuff lol.
ok that's lame
But after all i don't play SRO anymore so i just take a look to "good" private servers
Old 05/07/2012, 01:57   #35

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
Creddy is not a bad server, but they are not safe, they can get hacked at any time I can guarantee that. Plus they got to be using some of my self made stuff because they didn't know how to make it and keep it safe...

I won't tell you how, but they are very likely to get hacked if anybody takes care of it.

Just a point. But as a server I think they got some cool stuff. AFAIK they're giving free stuff, if that's real then they won't last long. Servers got to pay bills and we are not priests.
Getz, Class Online's new update contains content from Creddy
What are your opinions

ps. I'd like to talk to you, i sent my qq num..
Old 05/07/2012, 15:22   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Getz, Class Online's new update contains content from Creddy
What are your opinions

ps. I'd like to talk to you, i sent my qq num..
Which? The same that everyone got? kSro stuff? xD... Anyway I have nothing agaisnt creddy, It's pretty obvious they are taking our stuff, and I know tomb helped them many times. It's okay, I don't mind just wanted to give that point since some people don't know how the stuff going on.
Old 05/07/2012, 18:01   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelloha View Post
teknosro

1200 User Online Now

tocsro

300 User Online

the most server that full of turks
Old 05/07/2012, 19:45   #38

Queen Sro Pvp
instant 120
all items D13 in npc for 1 gold
unlimited silks
+900 players
wep site:
Old 05/17/2012, 16:24   #39

is the most updated and one of the biggest out there.

Try it out.
Old 05/17/2012, 18:10   #40

Use Error-Soft

Old 05/25/2012, 17:33   #41

Lmao what do all those special things do? Change the way you play pvp or have fun? he is asking for a server which has 800+ online not shitloads of pk2 edits? In my opinion the best sro is the non-edited pk2 nothing custom. D8 cap server without those ****** avatars on. Lv70-80 caps that people can see what you equip. I`ve never seen that 100-200 guys doing trade from donwhang to hotan using dead ravine. Do you know what i mean? half dead ravine long trade runs... That was what i saw on isro. I never seen in any private server so far. If you are making a game please make sure it has old good functions like gold good trade system which npc thieves can attack normal players or even player thieves. Which there was a trap bomb back in 60 70 cap which you could have fun with playing the game instead of having better looking items. Make trade rates 20x 30x higher than the normal gold rates. Then people might be forced doing trades for gold instead of botting since it is faster way to earn gold so you might see real sro being played in your server instead of 500 retards online-afk-botting. I am seriously sick of these pk2 edits. Forgive me but they suck.
Thanks
1 User