Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dam on all this server

Discussion on Dam on all this server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2012, 01:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
i play(at times) on LSRO.idk, i havent seen big problems there, and i like that there is good amount of players, and there is few scammers/spammers
only let down, is that at time there is few players online, but that must be my time zone(for example, 2pm here:11 pm there)

he wants good server that last longer thatn 3 months
i dont think this server gonna last that long, at least thes the future of most new servers
Lawl Lyssa Online is online from like 4-5months now, not sure^^, it started at 90 cap and proceed to 100 cap like month ago^^ Problem is just a few players (150-200) as people aren't interested now in servers with exp rate x30-60 =)

For proof you can look at nice sk8Server's video - Lyssa Official Trailer on youtube which is from 5th of January ^^.

So It already lasted longer than 3 months hehe =)

About pokasro, no idea how long its on now^^
Old 04/14/2012, 01:30   #17

elite*gold: 100
I can't see why you're arguing about how long a server has been opend, are you playing to have fun in one month or are you playing to have fun right now?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2012, 04:13   #18

First i wanna sya Thanks for all who read and answer i shall try this server and im in download creddy online right now but i will try lyssa online to i hope soon enough
but im sorry i will not try DWO i dont like servers with that kind of rates actully i like mid rates but ty for post it mapy other people will try it now there some i think like this kind of server so ty and thanks for every one and im still accepting some server as it may help other to choose servers that they will play on it and i hope that happen to all who cant make there minds on a server so thanks to every one and sorry if my english not that good and now bye and ty
Old 04/14/2012, 04:24   #19
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by StickNStick* View Post
I can't see why you're arguing about how long a server has been opend, are you playing to have fun in one month or are you playing to have fun right now?
because most of players pay like $50 on silks on the first server they get into
Old 04/14/2012, 06:24   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldanger08 View Post
also is fine try it ...,
i will try this to mapy it good but 25 ppl to low but i will take it in mind and thx for posting
Old 04/27/2012, 13:07   #21

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
We all know the current private server situation.
Thanks for reminding us.

#closed to prevent more advertising ...
Closed Thread