Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dev]Server.cfg parameters

Discussion on [Dev]Server.cfg parameters within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 505
[Dev]Server.cfg parameters

more will be added later!

Global Manager:
Code:
MaxUserForNonePCBangIP	1
Max number of connections per IP.

Download Server
Code:
USER_LIMIT	1000
Max concurrent connections, to prevent overload.

Shard Server
Code:
EnablePremiumFreeAccess	1
Users with Premium can log in on the first try.**

Code:
BanUselessUserWhenFreeAccess	1
Kick non-premium players, when the server is full and a Premium user try to log in.**

Game Server
Code:
PCSpeedRatio	1000
"Speed hack" (serverside).

**Required stored procedures and tables for VSRO DB (it's already in BlackRogue DB):

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2012, 11:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is really working?
Old 03/31/2012, 11:43   #3

"BanUselessUserWhenFreeAccess" Nice to know what joymax thought of thier non paying players. Could of just been "BanFreeUserWhenFreeAccess" but no, non paying players are useless users LOL
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/31/2012, 11:47   #4

elite*gold: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
"BanUselessUserWhenFreeAccess" Nice to know what joymax thought of thier non paying players. Could of just been "BanFreeUserWhenFreeAccess" but no, non paying players are useless users LOL
Yeah, I was like WTF when I found it, lol.
Old 03/31/2012, 12:37   #5

Received Thanks: 6,288
It only works on BR files, not implemented on VSRO files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2012, 14:36   #6

"PCSpeedRatio" probably wont kick the ghost users that they make to fill the server.
Old 11/24/2016, 22:07   #7

Hey. Is there a list of all possible server.cfg commands.
I want to increase the giantspawn for example. Does some know that command or is there any list? I could find it.

Edit (found it)