Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Some Questions] i want to ask about server setting up:D :D

Discussion on [Some Questions] i want to ask about server setting up:D :D within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Some Questions] i want to ask about server setting up:D :D

Hello ..
i am planing to open a server ..
but first i have to set up a server to test and learn how to control it , etc ..
i tried to make a server on my own PC , but i failed , some friend told me about HAMACHI .. i think it is good if it is a test server but problem is ..

first of all , is there is any guid about making a server using hamachi ?

second .. to use hamachi , where does serverfiles stored GS , DB and others ????

third .. how can i control the server .. i mean with SQL , OR What function can i use to controll and edit even it was hamachi or dedi ..

btw , i got the money to rent a dedicated for about 6 months , but i don't want to pay before i learn and be a PRO ..

i am good at clientside and DB Editing , also i made alot of custom things , pets , avatars , etc. .

all proplems i am facing are setting up ..

so could some one help me ?
Old 03/09/2012, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,320
This is the right section for help.

About making a server with hamachi, it's basically same thing as in every tutorial but instead of WAN ip you put the server host's hamachi ip.
Dont really get ur third question. You wanna know how to control the SQL server? You can enable SQL remote so you can access it from distance or just use Remote Desktop Control which is included in windows installations.
Thanks
1 User