Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please tell me how to make 4 pc's support the server also the static ip

Discussion on Please tell me how to make 4 pc's support the server also the static ip within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Please tell me how to make 4 pc's support the server also the static ip

plz i want to know how to make my pc's on same network support the same server also how set up the sro server on static ip what i do and i should open the port 8080 on router or port 80 ? ,, also plz in paradis template i write the ip in config file and id and pw for database and you should know that my web is on linux host not on my pc is it possible ?
Old 03/08/2012, 06:53   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Try this guide

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make my server in static ipp?
01/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
all i have now static ip and i need make it in my server and i dk :( plzz any guide to this ?
How to make Static(fix) IP
10/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi everyone i want to make my IP adress Static(fix ip) can someone tell me any working free idea? dont wanna pay to any site.... :) thanks wait your answer:)
[Help]make my real ip static
09/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
any one help me to make my real ip static
How to setup static ip+portforward+make server public nonhamachi
04/23/2009 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys. I was looking around on the forum and saw that alot of people have problems port forwarding their router to make their server public nonhamachi so i decided to make a guide First we need to set up a static ip so you can open ports on your router. Go to start and find run then type cmd in the box and press enter. And you should have a little black window open. Now type in ipconfig /all and find your standard gateway Now write that down or keep the window open. Then go into...
How to setup static ip+portforward+make server public nonhamachi
04/21/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I was looking around on the forum and saw that alot of people have problems port forwarding their router to make their server public nonhamachi so i decided to make a guide First we need to set up a static ip so you can open ports on your router. Go to start and find run then type cmd in the box and press enter. And you should have a little black window open. Now type in ipconfig /all and find your standard gateway Now write that down or keep the window open. Then go into...