Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]Unpacking any client without any skills !

Discussion on [GUIDE]Unpacking any client without any skills ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2012, 23:18   #16

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
and if client/laucher isnt unpacked?
so what ?!

@Stratti that could work if they don't change the blowfish but i don't think there's someone will packed a client/sro_client for nothing .
Old 03/01/2012, 23:37   #17

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratti View Post
Your theory isn't very special...

Just get the original unpacked client & launcher of the server.Now apply patches (like mastery cap, party matching) with a hex editor. You'll find the offsets somewhere here in the forum.
If necessary, then rename pk2 files
you got me xD

That's my theory guys
Old 03/01/2012, 23:47   #18

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratti View Post
Your theory isn't very special...

Just get the original unpacked client & launcher of the server.Now apply patches (like mastery cap, party matching) with a hex editor. You'll find the offsets somewhere here in the forum.
If necessary, then rename pk2 files
1. Change pk2 key.
2. Protect the client with a paid crypter (free ones are usually easy to crack).

Result: No one can get your pk2 key, so only your packed client will run your pk2 files, which theorically have exclusive content that will make any other client crash. You can't access the pk2 because you can't get the key through the .exe's, and its impossible to get the pk2 key from the pk2 files (unless LastThief figured it out, which I really doubt).

I'm not saying you shouldn't do this kind of guides, but first make them, then later make the thread. Anyway right now only few clients have really good protection (SROLatino, Class Online and a few more).
Old 03/02/2012, 00:12   #19

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
1. Change pk2 key.
2. Protect the client with a paid crypter (free ones are usually easy to crack).

Result: No one can get your pk2 key, so only your packed client will run your pk2 files, which theorically have exclusive content that will make any other client crash. You can't access the pk2 because you can't get the key through the .exe's, and its impossible to get the pk2 key from the pk2 files (unless LastThief figured it out, which I really doubt).

I'm not saying you shouldn't do this kind of guides, but first make them, then later make the thread. Anyway right now only few clients have really good protection (SROLatino, Class Online and a few more).
there's many kids to packed your applications, but i guess it isn't impossible to know the blowfish from pk2 but need sometime to know how to do that (working on that), but to un-packed application (sro_client/silkroad.exe {ex}) u must know the kind of packed or u can't success
Old 03/02/2012, 00:14   #20
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
1. Change pk2 key.

cherno had a project about bruteforcing a blowfish key but it may take a while(i heard about it on rz like a month ago)
if that really could be accomplished, that could ruin a lot of sro protection
Old 03/02/2012, 00:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
cherno had a project about bruteforcing a blowfish key but it may take a while(i heard about it on rz like a month ago)
if that really could be accomplished, that could ruin a lot of sro protection
It's a 6-character key so I guess it can be obtained through brute-force. Still needs a custom program for do it.
Old 03/02/2012, 01:18   #22

no more thing to do #Close request xDD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 06:07   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post

no more thing to do #Close request xDD
lmao, you just want free thanks..
Old 03/02/2012, 07:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda98 View Post
lmao, you just want free thanks..
I'm not badass thanks hunter I wanted to apply my theory today but cherno was faster and did bruteforcer why should I hunt thanks lol ?
Old 03/02/2012, 08:47   #25

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
You won't get paid by earning thanks. So we don't care
Old 03/02/2012, 08:49   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Made my day xD
Old 03/02/2012, 09:16   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
****, so what I'll do with my 2.5k thanks? Are those useless? Fak, I wanted to live many years from my thanks count.

Quote:
I'm not badass thanks hunter I wanted to apply my theory today but cherno was faster and did bruteforcer why should I hunt thanks lol ?
Again, his program is not a brute forcer, it just takes the key from the client when it load the GFXFileManager.
Old 03/02/2012, 09:32   #28

Quote:
****, so what I'll do with my 2.5k thanks? Are those useless? Fak, I wanted to live many years from my thanks count.

Again, his program is not a brute forcer, it just takes the key from the client when it load the GFXFileManager.
@First quote made my day xDDD

@Second quote

maybe I was mistaken in understanding the program anyways why this aint closed till now ?
Old 03/02/2012, 09:41   #29

Quote:
Made my day xD
Quote:
@First quote made my day xDDD

how many days you have?
Old 03/02/2012, 09:50   #30