Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hack ocean/ecsro?

Discussion on hack ocean/ecsro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hack ocean/ecsro?

oke so i think deepblue7 has proved that its not the hardest thing to Hack ecsro/there website
but of course they say they have there server files and such but who knoes we've all heard alot of things from them :]
so you think it would be possible to hack them again? and get the server files and actually find not such a cocky person to get them and release them to everyone?
just a suggestion :]
or idea
because someone really needs to get ahold of the server files that actually has the money to support it and isnt just in it for the money
Old 10/04/2008, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by coleburto View Post
oke so i think deepblue7 has proved that its not the hardest thing to Hack ecsro/there website
but of course they say they have there server files and such but who knoes we've all heard alot of things from them :]
so you think it would be possible to hack them again? and get the server files and actually find not such a cocky person to get them and release them to everyone?
just a suggestion :]
or idea
because someone really needs to get ahold of the server files that actually has the money to support it and isnt just in it for the money
If someone here was capable of doing that then we would have a lot of silkroad private servers right now. Sadly no one here is that capable. We just know the basic, but not enough to hack ECSRO even though their secruity sucks.
Old 10/04/2008, 02:26   #3

and if we hack the website than we dont get the files i think...
Old 10/04/2008, 02:30   #4

lol... deepblue has said a lot dating back to a year and a half ago when they were "making their own bot" xD
Old 10/04/2008, 02:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
lol... deepblue has said a lot dating back to a year and a half ago when they were "making their own bot" xD
haha yea true
bunch of 2faces biatches :]
Old 10/04/2008, 02:32   #6

Quote:
They are still in the processing on making it. So chill it is a lot of work to make a bot plus he he has a job and everything. So he can't be sitting around all day programs and making stuff.
Old 10/04/2008, 02:47   #7

lolppp i understand it takes a while to make a bot
but over a year? i dont think so
also ISPS said they hoped to have the server open by july somthing
its now october
we're all past ISPS excuses and we've figured that there fake and mean nothing they say
just attention whores
Old 10/04/2008, 03:03   #8

A year lol they only announce 3 months ago. Plus they never announce that ISPS would be open in July. Everyone just wanted to play the server so bad and thought that it was going to open July. But they never said the exact time. So you can't blame them they said to open the server as soon as possible never a specific date or time. But this doesnt have anything to do with the topic lets end it here.
Old 10/04/2008, 08:12   #9

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
A year lol they only announce 3 months ago. Plus they never announce that ISPS would be open in July. Everyone just wanted to play the server so bad and thought that it was going to open July. But they never said the exact time. So you can't blame them they said to open the server as soon as possible never a specific date or time. But this doesnt have anything to do with the topic lets end it here.
they put on website saying double exp event starts in july which was the date for server to be up. july passed event started but no server lol
Old 10/04/2008, 08:15   #10

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Dont start a flame war.should you flame deepblue 7 anymore,i will report you.
ontopic:if deepblue7 really have the server files,i hope they will release it to public sooner or later.
cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2008, 08:42   #11

Received Thanks: 1,360
Quote:
Actually its in beta testing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleburto View Post
lolppp i understand it takes a while to make a bot
but over a year? i dont think so
also ISPS said they hoped to have the server open by july somthing
its now october
we're all past ISPS excuses and we've figured that there fake and mean nothing they say
just attention whores
We never announced a day of the opening of the server. So what are you (a leecher) complaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
they put on website saying double exp event starts in july which was the date for server to be up. july passed event started but no server lol
That was just testing if the counter worked.. Not when it would open

You are calling us (the deepblue7 team)
Bitches and fakers.

Say what you want we dont care. You are just one of those thousand leechers, And we dont give a shit if they say we are bitches

- Strukel

#closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread