Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few Question about Nowaday Priv Serv

Discussion on Few Question about Nowaday Priv Serv within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few Question about Nowaday Priv Serv

Hello, so I've got few question to you guys, cause I didn't play silk for half year, and i saw that many things been changed.

-Which degree is now highest?
-Some really good server that u wanna prefer to play ( good community, rates can be high or low, helpfully gm's )
-What about job's are there any server that focuses on job war system only?
- Max Skill and normal Level

This question might be stupid for some of you, but they gonna help me, thanks
Old 02/19/2012, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. 13D
2. Im not sure, there's ton of pserver nowdays, you might want to refer to srstats or to ur friends.
3. There's few server focused on Job War, but to u need to refer to ur friend for a good Job Based server.
4. Max Skills cap are 120, same goes for the Lv cap, 120.
Old 02/20/2012, 01:42   #3

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by zariq1 View Post
1. 13D
2. Im not sure, there's ton of pserver nowdays, you might want to refer to srstats or to ur friends.
3. There's few server focused on Job War, but to u need to refer to ur friend for a good Job Based server.
4. Max Skills cap are 120, same goes for the Lv cap, 120.
ya and there's also servers cap 130 and 140
and also there's some servers made special maps/skills/mobs/weapons/degree etc etc
Since you could now freely create ddj and also add those stuffs to database without any problems (just little explain) .
Thanks
1 User