Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reason For ECSRO's Downtime

Discussion on Reason For ECSRO's Downtime within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/25/2008, 21:02   #61

elite*gold: 0
and closed forever ... not open anymore ........ so successful and also the first private server .....
Old 09/25/2008, 21:46   #62

**** it... -.- bad that moneybookers dont have chargeback .... >.>
Old 09/25/2008, 22:25   #63

seriously..
u cant know if the server will come back..
there is no info in sro-trader so..for all we know Ocean maybe got arrested for making profit off the server..
either way..all we can do is just wait and see..
Old 10/09/2008, 08:55   #64

man when ecsro is open
Old 10/09/2008, 09:58   #65

elite*gold: 2
omg next post type server never open omg omg why you all say all this stupid comments for what ?? come in our forum and you can all news about serwer only for news section if you dont see any news then please dont send any idiot's news " serwer will be never opened etc " Admin moderotors p-master and OCEAn have time for opened this server max to thiss week and we then see, if he don't open then you can send bad masage but now please dont send fake information for all users - NOOBS
Old 10/09/2008, 10:23   #66

why scsro its not doing i want too download it and he say a error what i can do????!!!!!plz post me a massage.