Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GrindRoad and Ibot Problem

Discussion on GrindRoad and Ibot Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GrindRoad and Ibot Problem

Hello Guys,

when i start Ibot and than the GrindRoad Loader, and now a make the Port on 16000 an i click Launch.
Now don't Silkroad.
It do nothing, what is that??

Thanks for a good answer.
polikas

psss sorry for my bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Run iBot at Grindroad v2 Titanium Server ?
01/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Can anyone run ibot at grindroad Titanium server ? or any other bots ?
[How to use] iBot on GrindRoad
11/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 111 Replies
Credits go to: chea77er BOT in GrindRoad is: Allowed http://i56.tinypic.com/33ts9hj.png 1. Download newest bot: Deposit Files you can get the newsest always on: iBot - Silkroad Online Bot 2. Download modified ibot.dll ( Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! )
[HELP]iBot bei GrindRoad
10/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey... Ich wollte mal fragen, ob mir einer erklären kann, wie ich den iBot bei GrindRoad benutzen kann, bei mir passiert nichts.... Da steht auch immer HS Server is busy or down! würde mich um hilfe freuen :P
GrindRoad iBot error
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
some one can help me with the iBot every time i running the bot it's saying i dont have the next Files : ccrpprg3n.ocx mscomctl.ocx tabctl3n.ocx comdlg32.ocx mscomctl.ocx mswinscn.ocx Thank you.
[GrindRoad] Clientless with iBot
07/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, Anybody here managed to run grindsro through ibot with clientless? What do I have to do (in pk2 or whatever) to make it connect? http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4354/ibotclien tless.jpg