Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Purity SRO

Discussion on Problem Purity SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Purity SRO

Hello Guys! I have a problem with Purity SRO. When i want log in the game, my character appears for 1 sec in the Jangan and then i have a crash... Have you got any idea how i can solve this problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SRO[2012-02-02 15-20-38]_03.jpg (126.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 02/12/2012, 12:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
from where should i download media.pk2 of purity sro?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Purity sro ..
12/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
hello , no 1 can deplove this f***** files of purity and convert .pur to .pk2? cuze i try to make ver of game 1.90 and it updates with me but it should the place of update Psro.pur with game full of .pk2 will not work .. any one can convert .pur to .pk2 please release the guide or convert .pk2 to .pur in pk2 extractor . ty :) -=-==--=--=- edit :- it should be like that Data1.pur --> Music.pk2 Psro.pur --> Data.pk2.
Purity Sro ( Small Problem )
12/26/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
When I Click On Silkroad Online Luncher I Got this : http://i41.tinypic.com/15qtfnr.jpg And I Was Play it from 5 Hours ago , i just go to eat my lunch And Full client And New Media already downloaded !! :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
purity sro help me plzzzz
12/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi guys i am new at purity sro and i see high rates but i see some little players botting i dont know hwo they bot and i have loader edxloader and try to use it but he cant read media.pk2 and the game have other file extention so no pk2 it is .PUR can some one help me how to make the bot work for it
Please Help with Purity SRO Bot
12/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello , would you please share us a bot for purity SRO ? Thanks in advance :)
Purity sro??
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I downloaded game from PuritySRO but someone said thats it fake and i cant login with my old account. So where is the real one? Could someone give a link for client and reg. I would be very appreciate