Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important] Looking for Sponsor/Partner! (check the thread before talking shit).

Discussion on [Important] Looking for Sponsor/Partner! (check the thread before talking shit). within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/02/2012, 01:25   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
edit the name ... [Not important]
Well,for him and for people willing to make a partnership with him it might be important. If you don't find that thread interesting then keep it for yourself and let him be.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
More Blatant Shit Talking
08/07/2011 - Rappelz - 41 Replies
I didn't realize we were blatantly calling each other names. Sad to see this is the face of the NCarbon Dev Team. I love how they call names behind others backs.
Bigpinpim talking shit about everyone
05/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
u are a little kid bro, a little noob, if u got on eacc from my and u didnt verify it and now u lost it is not my fault, o already told u i havent done anything, many other owners b4 me, and why it has to be me? pff u are awsomely noob
Check this shit out lol
02/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 15 Replies
as the topic says,check this shit out YouTube - BountyMT2 (New english P server)
Very annoying problem i was talking about in previous thread
06/25/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 6 Replies
Well i believe many people other than me have this but but under different circumstances (mine being related to hacks, others being related to game errors) Character screen freeze. That's it. Simple but incredibly annoying (you have no idea). As i have read on the airrivals forums its usually some game error like a missing file, etc In my case, the character screen freezes after i use a hack. An example would be i was playing around w/out hacks and it worked fine every time. I got...