Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

because it does not work the KD-Bot?

Discussion on because it does not work the KD-Bot? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
because it does not work the KD-Bot?

I'm lvl 120, but when I bot with the same answer I would like to know why? I can not lvl with = (

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make register.php work and client work at the same time
07/04/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Prior to my tut I am assuming you already checked this steps: 1. Followed Warmongers Ultimate Dekaron Server Setup 2. That you had succesfully downloaded and implement Silkbotters web registration php's and installed XAMPP server 3. That you already edited all the .ini in your htdocs folder with localhost IP 127.0.0.1, (yup, including Login server config.ini) NOW this is what I learned: 1. When you setup your system DSN which you named "account" with log-in and password = account, at the...
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
[Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) spam here work/no work
07/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
F>Y>I the bypass still work for me reinstall the game and run the bypasss with Cheat engine only, no winhex or any other way will make you DC right away when log in, am a vista user and i testes 3 different way and only CE work now hope this help u guy :mofo: