Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PuritySRO+Client+10-12-11 Media.pk2 Tools

Discussion on PuritySRO+Client+10-12-11 Media.pk2 Tools within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PuritySRO+Client+10-12-11 Media.pk2 Tools

well that team Did a really Good Good Work !

Any Idea about ripping them !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] NO-DC Client for PuritySRO
03/21/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Here is the no dc client : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! I saw many people searching for no dc so i thought to share it with you. you can give me thx if i helped you :D
New Media PK2 for Client 1.73
02/09/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 39 Replies
Hii guys .. i just found this media PK2 in an arabian site .. i try it on anoob character and it works fine so i grab it here to let anyone scan it and tell us if it's safe coz i don't know any site that can scan 98mb of file size :( .. it's so awesome see what it changes 1 - let you see who is Invisible till lvl 90 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1862/55589736u d0.jpg 2- Uniques Spawnmaps
ZSZC media.pk2 tools Question!!
09/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hey guys i just wanted to know if theres a media.pk2 importer for zszc medias it seems like they are unable to be edited so if anyone got an updated pk2 importer for zszc please let me know
Still looking for PServer PK Edit tools/Single server Media.pk2
10/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I have been looking for either of these 2 options forever. Nobody will answer me in the "ask the experts" section. I have tried the PK2 tools that I found using search, but apparently they only work for the ISRO version? When I use them it corrupts my PK2 files. Since there are so many PK2 edits for all private servers I know there is some way to edit PK2's for the private servers. My request here is either of the following: 1: Working PK2 editor for SJSRO(or all pservers) 2: ...