Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE ECSRO VIP ACC! DIRECT ACTIVATED!

Discussion on FREE ECSRO VIP ACC! DIRECT ACTIVATED! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/26/2008, 01:05   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvstler View Post
well the people that haven't figured it out yet this topic is outdated doesn't work anymore.

well...everything you guys have release doesn't even work, wait you guys didn't release anything, my bad

and bennie gonna make Cyclone, that lying rat xD

...Complete waste of time there at db7
Old 08/26/2008, 01:31   #137

o rly? and what was that little piece of program what was named Cyclone Beta? MS Paint for u? or what about Impala? u never heard of those programs cuz u like to insult ppl and u don't like others so no1 inform u with the latest news -.- omg ppl are going mad nowadays... go get a life -.- u try to be a smart *** here? u don't know **** about DB7 work and what he has done here ... he has done more than u ever can make in ur whole life!
Old 08/26/2008, 07:26   #138

nvm HenDriX, it's good that J3rico spoke up now I see his true colours and not the mask he wears when i comes to our forum.
Old 08/26/2008, 07:31   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post
@ FritteBoy
i see u dont know **** about DB7 work and why we didnt release the server... next time get more informed before falming us ok?
I cant hold it back any longer.
First off FritteBoy, Well said... You deserve a Couldn't have said it better!

DB7 You have been pounding it into everyones head, for a long time about all the great things you do. Yet you have failed to produce any shred of evidence of anything. To say we don't know **** about DB7 work is absurd. How could we not know ****? You attention whores push it down our throats once a month.
How many more times do we have to hear about an emulator..uh... server files...uh, or was that an emulator?? Can't keep it straight on what you do have. How many more excuses can you come up with why you can't produce anything tangible of something you created and not ripped off?

When someone calls you on it, all you can do is flame. Instead of giving an intelligent answer to a legitimate question, you guys start with the name calling. This is the only forum I know of that gives you any recognition whatsoever. All the other forums basically tell you to get lost.

So you hacked a web page database. How impressive that must make you feel. You take joy in stopping someone else's fun because of your own misery. FritteBoy is right. Who is going to trust giving you money for a server that doesn't exist if you are nothing but a bunch of low level hackers?
Flame me all you want..... It's all I expect from your group.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2008, 08:03   #140

Might be just sensible thing to do is request this topic closed. All what happens is people start to flame each other and post off topic.
Old 08/26/2008, 09:24   #141

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chernobyl View Post
I cant hold it back any longer.
First off FritteBoy, Well said... You deserve a Couldn't have said it better!

DB7 You have been pounding it into everyones head, for a long time about all the great things you do. Yet you have failed to produce any shred of evidence of anything. To say we don't know shit about DB7 work is absurd. How could we not know shit? You attention whores push it down our throats once a month.
How many more times do we have to hear about an emulator..uh... server files...uh, or was that an emulator?? Can't keep it straight on what you do have. How many more excuses can you come up with why you can't produce anything tangible of something you created and not ripped off?

When someone calls you on it, all you can do is flame. Instead of giving an intelligent answer to a legitimate question, you guys start with the name calling. This is the only forum I know of that gives you any recognition whatsoever. All the other forums basically tell you to get lost.

So you hacked a web page database. How impressive that must make you feel. You take joy in stopping someone else's fun because of your own misery. FritteBoy is right. Who is going to trust giving you money for a server that doesn't exist if you are nothing but a bunch of low level hackers?
Flame me all you want..... It's all I expect from your group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvstler View Post
Might be just sensible thing to do is request this topic closed. All what happens is people start to flame each other and post off topic.
no,-Chernobyl is right about all what db7 done,and what he said he "will do".
What i ever tryed from db7 was long time ago,a free softmod,and then i didnt saw anything else coming out from him,atleast not me.
@hvstler
topic must be closed,to reopen another one with a better title.
Old 08/26/2008, 09:40   #142

Topic needs to be closed since it isnt working now duhh!
Old 08/26/2008, 09:41   #143

^^ all my accounts are banned now DDD
Old 08/26/2008, 09:42   #144

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Doesnt work anymore.. Want to discuss further do it via pm or make a new topic

#closed
Closed Thread