Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New server start CAP Poll

Discussion on New server start CAP Poll within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: What cap would you want to play more?
80cap 18 36.00%
90cap 32 64.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12/17/2011, 16:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
****,am I the only one who's ******* bored of seeing all this **** all over here??
epvp was a ******* awesome place back,1-2 years ago,but it turned to be a total mess.
I DON'T WANT TO SEE NEW SERVERS! There are way too many of them already,and there aren't enough players to fill them all of up,so they'll all be boring,but luckily,I don't really play sro anymore,just want back epvp NORMALLY,not filled up with all this ****.
Muuum, go make abortion, I don't wanna have a brother, I don't wanna!!!!!
Old 12/17/2011, 16:24   #17

Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
****,am I the only one who's ******* bored of seeing all this **** all over here??
epvp was a ******* awesome place back,1-2 years ago,but it turned to be a total mess.
I DON'T WANT TO SEE NEW SERVERS! There are way too many of them already,and there aren't enough players to fill them all of up,so they'll all be boring,but luckily,I don't really play sro anymore,just want back epvp NORMALLY,not filled up with all this ****.
every of old epvp members want that.But unfortunately it will be never possible
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/17/2011, 17:28   #18

Received Thanks: 1,647
80 cap is good. but make it 40x(vsro exp) so i mean 80x. it'd be more playable imo.
Old 12/17/2011, 18:04   #19

Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
80 cap is good. but make it 40x(vsro exp) so i mean 80x. it'd be more playable imo.
Well that sounds pathetic, when you reach the cap in 1 day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2011, 18:10   #20

Received Thanks: 1,669
80 cap, 5~10 xp/sp.
90 cap, 10~15 xp/sp.

because reach the max lvl in a day is really stupid, there should be pt leveling,jobing and other things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2011, 02:12   #21

110 cap with d11 is the best.

Why dont you all like Europeans?
Lol, Every class is good. You just need skill -.-"

So there is no diference between ch/eu, those classes are just good balanced. You just need skill.

But you dont have any skill, so you need to have a 90/80 cap ch only server >.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2011, 09:06   #22

Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by penelopee View Post
110 cap with d11 is the best.

Why dont you all like Europeans?
Lol, Every class is good. You just need skill -.-"

So there is no diference between ch/eu, those classes are just good balanced. You just need skill.

But you dont have any skill, so you need to have a 90/80 cap ch only server >.<
Tell me please if all classes are good, how a bard-cleric will win against a str glavier? :Facepalm:

@We chose cap90. Request close.
Closed Thread