Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a little help for god sake.

Discussion on a little help for god sake. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a little help for *** sake.

Hey everyone, i'm getting error since yesterday, i had joymax pk2 extractor, but now i can't open my clients, i have like 5 folders, but none works, i extracted a new media pk2 but i'm getting error at the launcher...

and the type of the file is
what shall i do? i tried getting a new client, but i still have the same problem...
Old 12/11/2011, 14:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
i can help you add my yahoo id ca7a_9

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For the sake of ELITEPVPERS
10/18/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
any one who uses cheats, hacks and bots that are from elitepvper members must not discuss these things outside elitepvpers and must not tell to anyone who is not loyal to elitepvpers' all discussions pertaining contents from elitepvpers must only be discuss on elitepvpers and not on any forum or blogspot sites' tnx guyz' let us support elitepvpers' ^^
For the sake of ELITEPVPERS
10/18/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
any one who uses cheats, hacks and bots that are from elitepvper members must not discuss these things outside elitepvpers and must not tell to anyone who is not loyal to elitepvpers' all discussions pertaining contents from elitepvpers must only be discuss on elitepvpers and not on any forum or blogspot sites' tnx guyz' let us support elitepvpers' ^^
can someone plz for f!@#s sake help me out
07/05/2010 - Mabinogi - 23 Replies
i am 100% new to the hacking world idk anything about coding or anything of the like ...... but what i am after is a working bypass for hackshield ...... im frustrated with most ppl on this site doing the whole "do it urself" or "we do not release it to the public" well i have trawled the internet for anything related to bypassing hackshield to no event ... you guys here have the answers so plz for once can someone not be selfish and toss a dog a bone and tell me how to stop hackshield...
For the sake of those who asks on updates of MLE :)
06/13/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 161 Replies
(May 17, 2009) new UCE is still working.. although some says it doesn't or it's detected.. but i say, mine is still working perfectly :D.. *gnawa ko tong thread na toh pra maiwasan na ung mas mraming topics/threads asking kung meron na bagong MLE, hope this helps to those who wants to be updated :D.
Fly For Fucks Sake is Looking for GMs/reg. players!
05/25/2009 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I'd like you to know that my new v11 Private server with good server files and a complete database is looking for players. We're a growing community with over 50 players. We also turned non-hamachi last month, which I have no one to thank for but Cybrax, owner of MagicFlyff. Check out our forums that are online 24/7, s3.invisionfree.com/FlyForCows and our website that isn't online 24/7 yet, since we can't afford a decent dedicated server. (flyforcow.no-ip.org). Oh, by the...