Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ecSRO going down

Discussion on ecSRO going down within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/13/2008, 15:04   #16

elite*gold: 20
There was some rumor that Ocean is going to open a new server and mhtc is online.

I don't know if any of this is true.
Old 08/13/2008, 15:20   #17

Received Thanks: 1,472
well yeah
accualy, mhtc IS online, believe it or not whatever...
Old 08/13/2008, 15:36   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
sry for dbl post
srsly fix the system and my net is totaly not laging...
Go edit -> delete.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2008, 16:44   #19

Received Thanks: 4,729
how many times do i have to repeat that mhtc IS ecsro.
look@ the facts:
same game software (1.091), same levelcap blablabla etc...
!!chinese db connection to the server!!

at the end, mhtc had many dc problems. the cause of that was that the chinese root-server provider restricted the root-server up/downstream to 10mbit/sec because they had a unlimited traffic paket, and the provider had lost lots of money with those customers cuz the bandwith was pretty big.
the provider warned them: if the traffic isn't going down, the contract for the server will be cancelled and the server will be shut down.
because of that, the mhtc guys startet to use ip-block for several countries.
UNTIL they discovered, that non-chinese players invest A LOT more money on the server.
"ocean" was a co-admin or just a friend of those big-gms. he purposed to make the server public for other countries, and purposed selling silk.
they made a lot of money with that.

later, the server-provider cancelled the contract because there were programs like easy2game etc...

now the most obvious result is: saying that mhtc is down and dead.later, they just open a completely new server. ECSRO.

why? easy: if they would re.open mhtc or tell this info, they would have about 2000 players angry cuz they paid much money for their characters/armors/silks etc. and the people would want to get their chars back.and becauxse of that they wouldn't sell as mch as they should.

they just created a new name called ECSRO to recycle the customers on a NEW ROOT-SERVER from another provider...
new server, new needs for silks etc.

chinese. "ocean" is the only guy willing to risk his skin for the money.
he's risking getting sued by joymax and getting a lot xof troubles because of that.

b4 you start flaming again that i'm jerk, telling lies or whatever, just think about what i wrote!i invested A LOT OF TIME in comunications and researches about ocean and the whole chinese/american gameserver/database server issue...

do you remember when mhtc went off, and ecsro started again??
what did that fucker ocean do?
he asked players who paid money on ecsro for the paypal-transaction id's so he would pay them the silks/items on ecsro server.

WHY da hell did he do that??

k. i had one too, and i sent it to him..
i got an answer from "p-master" that the transaction ID was right, and that i would "get my items on the new server".
you see?? NEEEW SERVER... why not ecsro server or "our sserver"?? it was the same fucking server...
after all i didn't get anything cuz i said oceam to go fuck himself on msn cuz i wasn't like begging and waiting 10 hours in front of my pc so he could give me the stuff i paid for.

btw. seth.. give me a call, would ya? you haven't been on on msn for a while x
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/13/2008, 17:49   #20

Received Thanks: 1,360
Funny story silkbotter. But thats not the reason why MHTC went down.

ECSRO and MHTC is not the same server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2008, 17:56   #21

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post

its the same server files, but absolute not the same server.
Old 08/13/2008, 18:23   #22

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post

not??
tell me the real reason !!

btw, YOUR "isps" server is still under construction... how long now? 2 years?`^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxllowdeath
its the same server files, but absolute not the same server.
yeah.. database reset, changing some names, some logos and BAAM!! a new server has been created.^^
Old 08/14/2008, 08:48   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
not??
tell me the real reason !!

btw, YOUR "isps" server is still under construction... how long now? 2 years?`^^

yeah.. database reset, changing some names, some logos and BAAM!! a new server has been created.^^
silkbotter it seems that u are not uptodate with the news on our site, so read that and then u know why.

Zabazjuh
ISPS Staff
Old 08/14/2008, 11:15   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabazjuh View Post
silkbotter it seems that u are not uptodate with the news on our site, so read that and then u know why.

Zabazjuh
ISPS Staff
ISPS forum is CLOSED,on db7 i dont see any news only that few ppl working on Cyclone aka NEW & BETTER ISRO BOT.

Before 6 months there was notice in that DB7 TEAM searching for GMs,moderators.... and last line of text was something like this:
"Server will be open in 4 weeks" i remember 4 weeks ! sorry Zabazjuh but your ISPS team lie. Now they will sstart selling Cyclone 3.5€ per week,and where is SRO SERVER ? give us some news.....
Old 08/14/2008, 13:15   #25

Received Thanks: 1,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by croat182 View Post
ISPS forum is CLOSED,on db7 i dont see any news only that few ppl working on Cyclone aka NEW & BETTER ISRO BOT.

Before 6 months there was notice in that DB7 TEAM searching for GMs,moderators.... and last line of text was something like this:
"Server will be open in 4 weeks" i remember 4 weeks ! sorry Zabazjuh but your ISPS team lie. Now they will sstart selling Cyclone 3.5€ per week,and where is SRO SERVER ? give us some news.....
Its not a lie. There are just some problems with the server etc. ISPS got the server files + fully working database. I'm more up to date then you are.. So dont say we lie. But we are getting way to much off topic

#closed
Closed Thread