Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomix Sro Loader ?

Discussion on Atomix Sro Loader ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atomix Sro Loader ?

does anyone knows a loader that works on atomix sro ?
Old 11/29/2011, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use the edxSilkroadLoader5 by Drew/Pushedx. This works on Atomix fine. Btw make sure that you download the media from Here as there is quite alot of stuff that has been changed in the media which will means youll need it to play there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need Atomix Silkroad bot
11/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi there. do anyone know any working bot for Atomix Silkroad. i have try zbot for it but than it keep crashing. can anyone help me get zbot to work on it or another bot that be able to work on that server. Do anyone know any working pick pet filter that be able to work on that server too...
WTT gamez to atomix
11/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Server: lumiel Race:asmo main char:sm: full app set (m.acc) abg orb (m.bost) app jewel set (less bandana) Vip till: 2011-11-20 wtt trade for: sm templar or sorc bump!
Atomix sro
11/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys i know its wrong section i have downloaded client for atomix but it give me error code 4 so any 1 please can upload his media.pk2 to me?