Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]BloodySRO-Rose BOT

Discussion on [REQUEST]BloodySRO-Rose BOT within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [REQUEST]BloodySRO-Rose BOT

Hello everyone, I'm searching for a bot for ******-sro.I know the rates are high but i dont have all the time to play.

Can anyone show me how to install a bot ? Any kind of bot that will work with the new update on BloodySRO-Rose?

Regards!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2011, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Old 11/29/2011, 20:28   #3

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Y U NO SEARCH HERE MENZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What is BloodySRO-Rose server IP?
10/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello ePvPers, I have a little question for you :D Can you please tell me the IP of the server BloodySRO-Rose? PLEASE:handsdown: I will not forget to thank you!:handsdown: HELLO NOBODY? PLEASE GUYS :(
Zbot Help BloodySro Rose
10/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I cant bot when I open zbot and after client xtrap make error.. ress the game etc help me.. ;/
KD-BOT No attack BloodySRO-ROSE
10/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, guys I have a problem , I login , everything like in the guide , I make my settings and start the bot. My character buffes up and stays like that , rebuff after some time..but why not attack ? :confused: I have a pic:-->> I thinck something is wrong there.. http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/543/problemv.j pg What can I do? HELP PLEASE :handsdown:
Bloodysro Rose Ip [New]
10/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, i need the actualy working Rose Ip, i try to bot there with Kdbot, but it dont works cause i dont have the right ip(The Ip from the IpFinder isnt the right one) @ Lilium Server is working with the New Ip from srstats.com but i need the Ip of Rose pls. btw. I can press Thanks :mofo:
BloodySro--Rose
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all sorry i want to know how much is the nova 2h and the spear fresh drop in server rose and also how much is the premium plus in server thnx