Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AtomixRO Sro

Discussion on AtomixRO Sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/11/2011, 02:25   #31

elite*gold: 275
@lilohmoob,
lemme quote you "im not a noob who cant find gold for himself or lvl up himself.."

Well, i get like 20 PMs "please let me in event" "how can i join event" inf act while these players are PM'ing while there are like 15 joined the event. why the hell would i start an event without saying how to participate in it. it's so simple

i write this global like 5 times before i start the event.
"To participate in the event PM ME >ONLY< your charname. for e.x. if [GM]Kellogz wanna participate he pm me ONLY saying :[GM]Kellogz"

so if others could get into the event and play have fun and get a reward and you couldn't then it's needless to say not my problem that you cannot understand how to get in.i even put examples. plus it aint really smart to pm a gm while he is doing an event to ask him something.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts
Old 11/11/2011, 02:36   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilohmoob View Post
oh and yea.. no need to buy silk in that server.. GM in there are unless. they pm me if ur talkin about getting silk.. they will not help you at all with any info. all they care about man makin money off you..

[GM]Mykha is one of the most unless GM in all time in any type of game.. that fool will not answer anyone unless you talk about getting silk than he might answer bad.. most unless cant even give info on how to join in an event. that he host..
lol [GM]Mykha is really nice, GMs in that server are active everydays. I talk with them easily and each time I talked with them it wasn't about silks or in-game questions. You know like ''Hello, How're you? - fine and you?'' ;p everydays there're events for players, pvps, uniques, even automatic uniques spawn 3x more, yesterday one GM powerlvled a group of low lvl to help them. Seriously, I don't like D11, but I like that server for what it offers, for the good community and proffesionnal gameplay, the only things I don't like is the alchemy success rate, sox drops and item mail tradeable ( and euro of course). would be nice a server like that without euro XD anyway, I've some fun there. Compared to many many server hosted by newbies, the only server I liked before, was Ecsro and zszc fire which is dead, so the only server on top of 1k server hosted from newbies is Atomix one that offer the best quality. I don't buy silks, will never buy and for those who always says '' They care only about money'' then you're st**** because of course, all those server are mainly money maker, secondo, if you spend your money, it's your own fault to loose it if a server close, cause they even write that they're not responsible if something happen to the server. you care about your little money? then don't spend it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/17/2012, 02:02   #33

elite*gold: 0
ATOMIX SUCKSS!! ALWAYS DC . **** ..