Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>> IS THERE ANY WEAPON SWITCH FOR [vSRO] <<<<

Discussion on >>>> IS THERE ANY WEAPON SWITCH FOR [vSRO] <<<< within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 125
>>>> IS THERE ANY WEAPON SWITCH FOR [vSRO] <<<<

Hey Guys is there Any WeaponSwitch for vSro server's

beacouse iTools macro dont workj really good ^.^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[iBot]Cant Use Weapon Switch
11/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello every one :) ok thats my problem , I am farming new char now i try Dlvl him with my level 54 Bard/Cleric so i want Make him use Noise so mosnter will not att my 54 char and res my farming char all time i try set the cleric at 1st wep and harp at 2st wep and put there the Noise and put Always on but its just not changing to harp.. its only keep res me.. please im need help thanks alot alot :) 1.res with my cleric 2.replace wep with harp and put Nosie 3.back to cleric and keep...
Bot doesn't switch to 2. weapon
07/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I am a wizard and i want the bot to use moving march and noise with the bard. i set the bard as 2. weapon but the bot dont uses the bard if i wear the bard manually the bot uses the skills and everything is fine but he doesnt change the weapon to use moving march and noise by himself I think the bot can do it, but im doing something wrong 2. question: is there any way to let the bot just pickup all the gold around me but not attack monsters?
ECSRO - Weapon switch Tool
12/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
As the title say - any1 got a weapon switch for ecsro ? ofc for the time if ur afk - or any1 could explain how to do 1? so stop bot and buff fire shield skill (or any else) would be nice =)
BIETE: CSS / 1.6 AUTO-weapon-switch-bot
08/29/2009 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
Hi, Fragen einfach an mich richten Scan der Version 3.1 MD5: 6ce1d3201b8aef93925687a5de0acdab Ein "THANKS" wäre nett ;) HF & GL
Switch Weapon Hack?
07/17/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies