Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How me Friend can connect to me server, cfg hamachi?

Discussion on How me Friend can connect to me server, cfg hamachi? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How me Friend can connect to me server, cfg hamachi?

How me friend can connect to my server?... he have all time C9 and can t coonect.

He use Cracked Sro_client and loader, in loader put me ip hamachi + port 15779...
and all time is C9...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help,do not connect to my server no hamachi
08/16/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
:( Help, I have my game server without hamachi, the problem is that nobody can enter, as I all the ip's all right, the name quite right, but I am the only one who can enter and no one else, the usser can not access the server, I have proven DNS for Web Performance & Security | DNS.com by Comodo putting in a dynamic IP and does not work, I have proven many things, not how to make people connect to my server Eudemons . Help, how to do that can connect to my server non hamachi. usser when...
help,do not connect to my server no hamachi
08/16/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Help, I have my game server without hamachi, the problem is that nobody can enter, as I all the ip's all right, the name quite right, but I am the only one who can enter and no one else, the usser can not access the server, I have proven DNS for Web Performance & Security | DNS.com by Comodo putting in a dynamic IP and does not work, I have proven many things, not how to make people connect to my server Eudemons . Help, how to do that can connect to my server non hamachi. usser when...
[HELP]My friend cant connect .
10/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
i already make my server non-hamachi , i can connect , but when my friend want to connect , system said server maintenance , or network congestion , wth is going on . anyone know whats the problem ?
Hamachi server how to connect db
11/21/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 10 Replies
I have a friend that have a server on hamachi . How can i connect to his sql database if i have id , password to acces . I tried but it doesn't work and i don't know why . Can anyone explain this ? . In german would be good too ^^.
Is there anyone out there can help me to connect my server in internet non hamachi?
12/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
:(is there anyone can help me to connect my server non hamachi i have team viewer u can go here at hamachi room so we can chat :PowerEudemons,pass:123 my user name is NEOWEB0