Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cant make register page to work

Discussion on cant make register page to work within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cant make register page to work

Code:
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: TIWEB-PC\SQLEXPRESS in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\_inc\config.php on line 9
MSSQL server is not accessable, why should we try to select database ?
all info i type in was ok my vsro server work
Old 02/25/2013, 20:58   #2

bump
Old 02/25/2013, 21:41   #3

Received Thanks: 2,010
Your configuration info is obviously not correct, you should really read the error message before posting it on a forum.

Does the mssql server run on the same machine/vm as your website?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make register.php work and client work at the same time
07/04/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Prior to my tut I am assuming you already checked this steps: 1. Followed Warmongers Ultimate Dekaron Server Setup 2. That you had succesfully downloaded and implement Silkbotters web registration php's and installed XAMPP server 3. That you already edited all the .ini in your htdocs folder with localhost IP 127.0.0.1, (yup, including Login server config.ini) NOW this is what I learned: 1. When you setup your system DSN which you named "account" with log-in and password = account, at the...
How to make Register Page?
05/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
pls help me i don't know how to mage register page in my web site :X pls help my skype is dan4o_mixailov ! ;)
looking for good guide to make register page work well 5095
09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys really i got bored bcoz i still search all my time on google to find good guide about how to make register page work but i don't know why when i change every thing like server name and server IP it didn't work what code is wrong to make it didn't work good :( if any one know good guide pls post it :)
[Help] Register Page Won't Work
08/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Alright, well I just got back into conquer after being gone for more then a year.. so I need some help on some things. :p I have my whole server setup and everything on my VPS, I can connect to it fine from my own computer and everything is working great. I have one problem though, the Registration page.. I have tested a couple but I still get the same outcome. The page in general will work, but when I go to Register on it.. It will say Registration Failed for every page I try. I...