Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For those who say they were scammed by Ocean

Discussion on For those who say they were scammed by Ocean within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For those who say they were scammed by Ocean

When you people decided to "donate" money to Ocean, did you read the service agreement? No because there wasn't one. This is a private individual you were giving this money to. There is nothing expressed or implied that the server has to be on all the time. The term donation is just that, nothing expressed or implied, and nothing is given in return.

It clearly states on his website "donations". He doesn't have to give anything to anyone for a donation.
This is the nature of private servers. They go down all the time. If you choose to donate him money, It's your loss. You knew the risks involved with this person. Just remember the MTHC server. You can't say you were scammed.

Will the server come back up again? who knows. I can guarantee you this.... If it does, it will go down again and more people will cry about being scammed.

BTW I am not trying to defend Ocean. I'm just trying to point out the reality.
Old 06/20/2008, 21:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chernobyl View Post
When you people decided to "donate" money to Ocean, did you read the service agreement? No because there wasn't one. This is a private individual you were giving this money to. There is nothing expressed or implied that the server has to be on all the time. The term donation is just that, nothing expressed or implied, and nothing is given in return.

It clearly states on his website "donations". He doesn't have to give anything to anyone for a donation.
This is the nature of private servers. They go down all the time. If you choose to donate him money, It's your loss. You knew the risks involved with this person. Just remember the MTHC server. You can't say you were scammed.

Will the server come back up again? who knows. I can guarantee you this.... If it does, it will go down again and more people will cry about being scammed.

BTW I am not trying to defend Ocean. I'm just trying to point out the reality.
word.
Old 06/20/2008, 21:37   #3

true..
Old 06/20/2008, 21:42   #4

only if those people had really paid attention during english class, instead of thinking sticking things into things
Old 06/20/2008, 22:09   #5

guys sht up Ocean not scamer and he wil not close that f...in server
so stop making treds that give no sens

nah im mad ,every day i come and see those lame threds!!!! server will online soon
i think like in 2 -1 day or even tomorow
so plz even 1 day stop spamming about server if dont like go play Gaymax

and ssry for bad eglish XD
Old 06/20/2008, 23:02   #6

If u want 2 play ECSRO w8 until it will be on if u ar tiered of the sv w8 until ISPS will be on or go and play ksro csro isro or wtf u want
Old 06/21/2008, 00:07   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpack View Post
guys sht up Ocean not scamer and he wil not close that f...in server
so stop making treds that give no sens

nah im mad ,every day i come and see those lame threds!!!! server will online soon
i think like in 2 -1 day or even tomorow
so plz even 1 day stop spamming about server if dont like go play Gaymax

and ssry for bad eglish XD
I agree with every word Cher. is saying. People need to understand that they are not being force to do anything. They are give money to Ocean on their own free will. Jetpack your not making any sense. This isn't ECSRO forum so we are free to post on this forum. Even if Ocean sees this I doubt he will close the server. Because he knows there are still idiots out there that will hand there money to him and then say that he is scamming them.
Old 06/21/2008, 02:20   #8

Received Thanks: 1,347
ecsro ... scammer ... down forever ....

How many threads are there for the same close matter

# Closed

Discussion restricted to be in
Closed Thread