Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISPS Rates?

Discussion on ISPS Rates? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISPS Rates?

Hi,just a quick question.. wondering if nething has been said about the exp/sp/drop/quest rates on ISPS server that should be out in like 2weeks. thanks. Not much has been revealed about this server, and i would think with only a short peroid of time left b4 its released, some information should be floating around somewhere on it.
Old 06/14/2008, 09:04   #2

Information or rumours?Nobody knows the rates or the release dates.I'm starting to belive that not even them know.Anyways i heard they will open it next week.I hope...
Old 06/14/2008, 09:19   #3

lol ye, we all hope.. i read somewhere that a dude said he read somewere that on the 1st of july thers an event, ie. must be opened < then... lol

cant wait >_<
Old 06/14/2008, 09:47   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
The rates are not up for discussion. Only the isps admins know what the rates gonna be

#closed
Closed Thread