Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DWSRO = Worst Pserver ever

Discussion on DWSRO = Worst Pserver ever within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/09/2011, 00:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
How about we all just send a message to joymax saying that they stole server files? Simple as that, they get sued and the community gets what they want.
Old 09/09/2011, 00:08   #32

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbern View Post
How about we all just send a message to joymax saying that they stole server files? Simple as that, they get sued and the community gets what they want.
Nothing?

Then joymax tries to sue the other server aswell !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2011, 00:10   #33

Well if you could read, I said THEIR server not any other one. Please stop talking out of your ***, if you're illiterate please say so.
Old 09/09/2011, 00:15   #34

DiscoTeka is right about that...if they sue DWO...KingLi will tell them he is not the only one with Server files....so joymax will trace all the other servers and sue them too...
Old 09/09/2011, 00:16   #35

Not exactly true because some servers only use emulators not actual server files. Grindroad for example
Old 09/09/2011, 00:18   #36

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbern View Post
Not exactly true because some servers only use emulators not actual server files. Grindroad for example
Who talks about GRO ?

It's just a discussion about the Server which are based on the vSRO Files.

******, Diamond, DWO, FrSRO ... some others
Old 09/09/2011, 00:26   #37

if u snitch all cureent severs get attacked by gaymax. I am sure gaymax already know about what is going on. They are just waiting for the right time to strike The gave ecsro 1 year life line before attacking.
Old 09/09/2011, 00:28   #38

What does joymax have to do with vsro files?
Old 09/09/2011, 00:32   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystifyx View Post
What does joymax have to do with vsro files?
those files are still copyright protected
Old 09/09/2011, 00:34   #40

I'm pretty sure joymax and its buddies know the files have been leaked. If they cared they would've done something already. You know how freaking rich these guys are..

All I want is a decent pserver that focuses more on the endgame content of sro, not freaking grinding and farming...Is that too much to ask?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2011, 00:36   #41

i think theyre to rich and fat to do anything maybe in some month if really thad manny ppl leave they care xD
Old 09/09/2011, 00:45   #42

Fact of the matter is:

I hate ESRO, I hate all these **** low rate servers in general
I'm tired of seeing them continuously popping up..Literally the same old **** with a different name.

No I dont want to spend all my time grinding and farming..**** that shiit I wanna see continuous leveling and continuous progress. I Love PROGRESS

I wanna see Jobwars, trades, guildwars, PVP..Not ******* botting 24/7

I've played SRO for years! Most of us have! Why the **** do you all keep subjecting us to grinding I should ******* be lvl 1000 already with all the time I put in

Now the solution is simple. For all of you who love to grind and farm. Please! continue to play iSRO or even ESRO.

But Im asking you, for the sake of those of us who hate that aspect of the game, dont **** it up for us when we're simply tryna achieve something which we desire. I'm asking you nicely

You have your perfect ideas of how sro should be...AND YOU HAVE THAT.. Look how many **** servers ESRO has..Now since you have what you want 5,6,7 times over...Can we please have ours?

Stop ******* us over if you have the files and just make a **** high rate server for the people who prefer the end game content. Or if not then release the files and let someone else do it. Be generous
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/09/2011, 00:49   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystifyx View Post
Fact of the matter is:

I hate ESRO, I hate all these **** low rate servers in general
I'm tired of seeing them continuously popping up..Literally the same old **** with a different name.

No I dont want to spend all my time grinding and farming..**** that shiit I wanna see continuous leveling and continuous progress. I Love PROGRESS

I wanna see Jobwars, trades, guildwars, PVP..Not ******* botting 24/7

I've played SRO for years! Most of us have! Why the **** do you all keep subjecting us to grinding I should ******* be lvl 1000 already with all the time I put in

Now the solution is simple. For all of you who love to grind and farm. Please! continue to play iSRO or even ESRO.

But Im asking you, for the sake of those of us who hate that aspect of the game, dont **** it up for us when we're simply tryna achieve something which we desire. I'm asking you nicely

You have your perfect ideas of how sro should be...AND YOU HAVE THAT.. Look how many **** servers ESRO has..Now since you have what you want 5,6,7 times over...Can we please have ours?
well whats rates do u prefer?

you know u have to consider hosting cost right?

Also have to consider the time the owner invest into the sever to insure stability and up-time.

to run sro smoothly u need a decent host which will cost about 400$ 500$ a month.

Any who its just a matter of time before these files leak all the way if this many severs are coming out its just a matter of time before some 1 with the files get hacked.
Old 09/09/2011, 00:52   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
well whats rates do u prefer?

you know u have to consider hosting cost right?

Also have to consider the time the owner invest into the sever to insure stability and up-time.

to run sro smoothly u need a decent host which will cost about 400$ 500$ a month.

Any who its just a matter of time before these files leak all the way if this many severs are coming out its just a matter of time before some 1 with the files get hacked.
Why wouldn't a high rate server be profitable? It obviously attracts more people so c'mon cost shouldn't even be an issue.

BSRO xp/sp rates are perfect in my opinion
Old 09/09/2011, 00:53   #45

To get rid of KingLi I would have all server file based servers be shut down.