Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Elite-Silkroad Still the best till now !?

Discussion on [Discussion] Elite-Silkroad Still the best till now !? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] Elite-Silkroad Still the best till now !?

let's have a serious Discussion

more than 7 servers are up till now from Vsro Files !
they are Laggy , crashing , bugs , despawning !

i think that elite-sro still the best , Admin is silent
but working great !
And he is making 110 update now
he got the money can get Dodds attack shield
he can hir ppl to work in keep server stable

he is like joymax >> no ingame GMs
but working perfectly !

i think it will be bugless and no lags , Perfect
he own the money now he can buy a *** server files no laggyor corrupted files like Istanbul , Lillinum , Rose , dimond
ALL those servers are TO BAD !
Elite-sro is so stable now no check from along ago !

if u get 80+ in elite sro i am sure u can't find any Noob persone in a party or pvp !
but in ****** -Lillinum OPPPS I Am in B3 With NOOB Cleric afk bards afk warrior AFK !! , joining chinese and selfish turks !

i think low rates make a filter between NOOB and Pro

About highrate , Atm E-Sro got Sro-King u can make 24/7 afk pt
and 24/7 grinding chinese !

so please let get a serious Discussion

if you dont like the thread just let it dont annoy us with ur noob cOMMENTS !!!

SRRY FOR MY Very bad english i know it's bad =D
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/07/2011, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Dsro = best
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/07/2011, 16:28   #3

Lets make a discussion ? but what do u want to hear ? which sro is the best ? every one will write the sro which they play's now , and after that they'll write - Best.
Sensless thread i think =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2011, 16:29   #4

eSro is the best pserver atm, bSro is a piece of CORRUPT **** which I just quit, gave away the dress, pet and all the bullshit I had, never, EVER coming back lol.

BTW When I asked Chernobyl about the corruption yesterday, he was like:
"Oh **** I forgot to remove LordyK's IP from the allowable IP's to the machine, I removed it now though."

So does anyone remember Zara on Lillium that was 105 the FIRST day? Well Zara and the whole [Vengeance] guild is LordyK's work. Epic fail right after epic fail
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/07/2011, 16:31   #5

Received Thanks: 6,289
The problem is, while the admin took around 2 months before release EliteSRO, people with the vSRO files is rushing it a lot for get his server, instead of check first how everything works and fix existing bugs.
Also, all the servers with the vsro files are owned by people who didn't have any experience in owning private servers lately, maybe emulators, but that's all, and they all miss the main points of private servers, it's stability.
The EliteSRO admin can be greedy, noob, a bit retarded and so, but he knows how the private servers works, and how to run the bussiness, he have 5 years experience with private servers, so he knows how to manage all the stuff.

Currently EliteSRO is the way to go if you want stability, the vSRO files are still not enough explored and no one seems that took much time to work on them, just rushed everything, but once someone do that, the server will be much better than EliteSRO.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/07/2011, 16:31   #6

1) learn some better english
2) i don't care whatever anybody says, but on ****** I had the blast of my life playing.
3) of course you can't find a proper party since you weren't even able to get past 100 ( noobs stop at around 90-95)
4) server problems and restarts gives everybody a chance to play xD
Old 09/07/2011, 16:35   #7

EliteSro The Best till now
Old 09/07/2011, 16:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
The problem is, while the admin took around 2 months before release EliteSRO, people with the vSRO files is rushing it a lot for get his server, instead of check first how everything works and fix existing bugs.
Also, all the servers with the vsro files are owned by people who didn't have any experience in owning private servers lately, maybe emulators, but that's all, and they all miss the main points of private servers, it's stability.
The EliteSRO admin can be greedy, noob, a bit retarded and so, but he knows how the private servers works, and how to run the bussiness, he have 5 years experience with private servers, so he knows how to manage all the stuff.

Currently EliteSRO is the way to go if you want stability, the vSRO files are still not enough explored and no one seems that took much time to work on them, just rushed everything, but once someone do that, the server will be much better than EliteSRO.

Dude , i really luv ur Opinions

but i think Elite-sro is best Rates
cuz it filter The noobs-From the pro !
make it better gameplay !
and after the update it will own every server i think
OFC no LAgs - Check ofc FGW gonna Work and alot more !

better than the kids own the others vsro files !
Old 09/07/2011, 16:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
maybe emulators, but that's all, and they all miss the main points of private servers, it's stability.
Emulators has a pretty well stability now (my and grindroad)so its not such a big problem atm. Sro its fail grind game from gap 70++ and we both know about it. Emulators like my and grindroad one are here to change that grind game into something better than it is now thats why we will beat all pservers in the near future + emulators are legal way.
Old 09/07/2011, 17:05   #10

bsro is a 1 night stand nothing more xd, right now i dont see bsro having that great of a future due to poor management. We all though esro management was bad however it is far superior that that of bsro. The was of the p-severs hasn't really started yet. most of the better devs are still working on their files we should see the battle start possible mid late this month. only sever currently worth the investment is esro, anything out right now with vsro files is a waste of time in my opinion. Player will have to think hard before choosing a sever

-Security
-Stability
-Support

The above is key to making sure your sever is successful. If you dont have a business mind like synx said your sever will fail unless you have the money to keep paying for hosting out of pocket and paying yourself for the time you invest in maintaining the severs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2011, 17:05   #11

We will see, you just have to wait 1-2 week
Old 09/07/2011, 17:10   #12

i don't think,they open manys servers bec they recieve many donations ,about bsro is in development we must wait 1-2weeks and we talk again at that time who is the best!!

TXH in advance
Old 09/07/2011, 17:44   #13

Okay...
Esro is now on top but not for long
Cuz when Esro Started There was allot Of Lags , Crashes , DC & Checks
So We Are Only At The Beginning
we are still at beta test time
so just wait
and every bug at illium , rose ..... will be solved
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2011, 18:06   #14

Botting on ESRO, grinding with hands on BSRO or another vsro server... Simple.
Old 09/07/2011, 18:41   #15

Elite SRO 5 is best <3