Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little wonder about pvping

Discussion on A little wonder about pvping within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Best PVP Build on eSro (CHN)
Full Str Pacheon/Fire/Cold 32 28.83%
Full Str Bicheon/Fire/Cold 25 22.52%
Full Int Heuksal/Fire/Cold 20 18.02%
Full Int Bicheon/Fire/Cold 11 9.91%
Full Int Heuksal/Light/Cold 8 7.21%
Full Int Bicheon/Light/Cold 10 9.01%
Hybrid? Which kind of hybrid? 18 16.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation A little wonder about pvping

Hi there, i know this may seem like boring or w/e but i just wanna know your opinions because im farming a chn char on esro6 and i want to know whats your opinion about which is the best build between this ones posted in the poll, if you could comment something that would be really awesome.

I just want to know which build is considerated by you "the best" in pvp, i dont care lvling, just pvp and group pvp (fw,ctf,jw,etc)

I want opinions specially of ppl that has actually got this builds and have pvped against other builds posted here or against builds that arent posted here.

I didnt add glavier because i hate them and neither euros because im farming an euro char too and i know which build its gonna be :P

I will thank all the usefull coments, have a nice day and sorry for bother you.

PS: If you vote for hybrid, it would be awesome if you could post which kind of hybrid.
PS2: Force is not an option for me since Holy Spell is 100% effective.
PS3: Take in mind that esro "maybe" gets 110 update so i want to know a good pvp build in both caps.
Old 09/04/2011, 08:57   #2

I guess in euro is the Warrior cause i call it "Builds package" all the builds are on the same class..
For china i think its bow... cause nuker is useless when your snow is finished even a xbow without extreme can kill it
P.S why didn't you add Pacheon/fire/foce? <3 i guess its the best.
or you think everyone is having that build its not rare anymore?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2011, 09:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaQiMafia View Post
I guess in euro is the Warrior cause i call it "Builds package" all the builds are on the same class..
For china i think its bow... cause nuker is useless when your snow is finished even a xbow without extreme can kill it
P.S why didn't you add Pacheon/fire/foce? <3 i guess its the best.
or you think everyone is having that build its not rare anymore?
Well thanks for your fast answer but i think you missed some parts of the thread xD as for euros idc which euro is the best or not, i didnt added any build with force since holy spell is 100% working so its useless to be force in my opinion, and i thought the same as you about nukers, no snow = death.

btw you sayd int china sux and yet you voted for int bicheon/fire/cold? lmao
Old 09/04/2011, 09:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Well thanks for your fast answer but i think you missed some parts of the thread xD as for euros idc which euro is the best or not, i didnt added any build with force since holy spell is 100% working so its useless to be force in my opinion, and i thought the same as you about nukers, no snow = death.

btw you sayd int china sux and yet you voted for int bicheon/fire/cold? lmao
well i voted for it cause i don't like the builds you added, so its the best of the worst ^_^
Also you sure holy spell is not 50%?
Old 09/04/2011, 09:10   #5

Blader; pwns if played right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2011, 09:15   #6

Quote:
well i voted for it cause i don't like the builds you added, so its the best of the worst ^_^
Also you sure holy spell is not 50%?
Well not 100% sure but like 90% and anyway if holy spell isnt 100% force is not an option to me since it sux at group pvp...I rather like cold that is usefull in both situations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2011, 09:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Well not 100% sure but like 90% and anyway if holy spell isnt 100% force is not an option to me since it sux at group pvp...I rather like cold that is usefull in both situations.
Ever thought about Full str Pacheon/Heuksal/fire?...
Old 09/04/2011, 09:53   #8

Full int bicheon light cold.
Or a blader but i would say s/s > blade
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2011, 13:39   #9

Quote:
Ever thought about Full str Pacheon/Heuksal/fire?...
I never liked dual builds... just back in cap 70 ^^
Old 09/04/2011, 13:53   #10

if its for cap 110-120 bow/fire/force , just search on youtube or s/s full int but u need good sets and weapons
Old 09/04/2011, 15:04   #11

all of the mentioned builds suck pretty much in pvp. Raped by force.
Old 09/04/2011, 15:35   #12

Full Str HEUKSAL/ 100heuksal/100lightning/100fire
Old 09/04/2011, 17:43   #13

If you want nukeezz you can go for Heuksal/Fire/Cold Hybrid (3str every 10 lvls) i think it is 9:1.

For str i would say Heuksal/Fire/72light 28 cold is a beast.

BTW If you go 100 cold on str you will suffer lack of mp in pvp with ints
Old 09/04/2011, 22:05   #14

I will go for full str bicheon/fire/cold...is the best build for pvp in my opinion .
Old 09/04/2011, 22:19   #15

everything sad in this video.

Another option
2int1str
cold 20/ fire/light/heuk,, if non of them

full int : Bich/fire/cold (with snow better tank than blader, + **** down + debuffs will keep you alive for 1min easily ) grinding will be fast enough, and not so boring as blader
Thanks
1 User