Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LodyK has been FIRED.

Discussion on LodyK has been FIRED. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/03/2011, 20:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Well if you leave this community then there will be 89%

And don't mess with my man Chris aka Kellogz! If you want something doing then do it your self, and thats exactly what he did
Go learn maths, Einstein.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2011, 20:22   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Go learn maths, Einstein.
It was a joke/banter smart ***. What, you think that there is actually 90% kids in Epvpers Silkroad? And im not exactly going to put 98.99987% or somthing am i? -.-
N who did the survey to find out how many kids exsist in this community?
You need to get out a little bit more to find out what a joke is or what banter is or even better zip it!
Old 09/03/2011, 21:32   #33

Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
It was a joke/banter smart ***. What, you think that there is actually 90% kids in Epvpers Silkroad? And im not exactly going to put 98.99987% or somthing am i? -.-
N who did the survey to find out how many kids exsist in this community?
You need to get out a little bit more to find out what a joke is or what banter is or even better zip it!
I've been trolling, u mad bro?