Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make a no dc client?

Discussion on how to make a no dc client? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
how to make a no dc client?

thread title
i know how to use HEX take 2 minutes of your time and tell me how to do it
thanks
Old 09/07/2011, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
you put some cheese in that *****
Old 09/07/2011, 18:13   #3

Tutorial bro
Old 09/24/2011, 01:02   #4

Hello plz some one can make a video, my english is not really good and i dont understand the tutorial :S

Idont understand the part wen he says cut... how y cut??? and how i paste the 4 codes Step 8 and 9.... Thx for your futures answers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]HowTo make german client to korean client
04/26/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 46 Replies
hallo ich hab mal bischen mit den deutschen und koreanischen client herum gemacht da ich manchmal bei der instalation probleme hatte und manche keine lust haben den koreanischen client zu downloaden. also ihr macht erst mal ne kopie von dem deutschen client und nennt ihn metin2 korea oder so. dann ladet ihr die dateien im anhang runter und fügt die in die kopie vom deustchen client zu. wenn eine meldung kommt das die dateien vorhanden sind dann klickt immer ja. dann startet ihr metin2.exe und...
[HELP]I have a 5200+ source and client I make char FINE relog Client exit
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 66 Replies
Hello, I have made myself an 5200+ it works just about I have the client updated to 5200 And my source updated to 5200+ here is what my problem Is So I make an account /newacc hello test and I login all fine my CMD is showing fine too so then I make an character that character gets made the CMD shows no error but then when I relog in my CMD sais Hello has connected to you! and then I login and get to Logging into Gameserver and the my client just closes but my CMD does not say hello...
how to make your own client or edit the client to make it yours
12/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
how to make your own client or edit the client to make it yours and make a patch coz i have made many edits to my server and also to the client im using 5095 anyone knows how to make a client or patch it to make it yours client... thnx....
[Guide] How to make German Client to Korea and US Client
03/24/2009 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 60 Replies
Ehm für erste: Ich weiß nicht ob es schoneinmal so einen Tread gibt, aber ich hab nix gefunden. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- 1. How to make to Korea: 1.1: Ihr macht eine Kopie des Originalen Metin2 Ordners 2. Ihr ladet euch dashier herrunter: *link deletet* Virus scan im anhang 2.2: Ihr Kopiert die dort enthaltenen Dateien in den Kopierten Ordner 3. Patchen lassen