Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HolyBot DC problem

Discussion on HolyBot DC problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HolyBot DC problem

Ok, as my title says I have a problem with HolyBot. I log on I start the bot my char activate all his buffs and suddenly when he finish to buff I get dc. Everytime. I search on this forum what the cause may be and i try almost everyting, i put my pet and avatars in storage and I teleported and still same problem. Any1 have an ideea how can I resolv this problem? It`s kinda annoying. Thanks in advance
Old 08/16/2011, 09:39   #2

I have the same problem but just in JG cave. If u have any working solution please share with us.
Old 08/16/2011, 09:54   #3

try deleting all your current quests
Old 08/16/2011, 10:17   #4

Well problem solved... bot works smoothly with devil premium and avatar but if i open my Ratoon pet i get dc. So my grab pet "Ratoon" it`s the problem
Old 08/16/2011, 10:24   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
the whole bot is the problem

no updates, no support.lol.look at his forum 20.000 member registered, where 18.000 members are spambots

be happy.. he left with his pocket full of cash and is starting to hack accounts now
some people in sjsro and elitesro are getting hacked one by one
Old 08/16/2011, 10:47   #6

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
the whole bot is the problem

no updates, no support.lol.look at his forum 20.000 member registered, where 18.000 members are spambots

be happy.. he left with his pocket full of cash and is starting to hack accounts now
some people in sjsro and elitesro are getting hacked one by one
Yep i registered at his forum after i asked him when hes going to update the bot he banned me