Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elitebot walking script in town.

Discussion on Elitebot walking script in town. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elitebot walking script in town.

Hello,

My elitebot fails to buy mp or hp pots itīs not even moving when i return to town. And its also doesnt walk to the training spot i recorded.
Can't someone tell me what i've to do.

And is there a quicker way to login in the afternoon or in the morning the capasity of the server stays at 3000. It takes more than 4 hours to login.
Should i open 2 clients or what?

I hope there's a answer to my questions.

Kind Regards
Old 08/08/2011, 12:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
you dont need to make a townscript in hotan , just start recording from the pot shop till your training spot.

to start the bot you have to press "start" in your bot then use a return scroll

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Town script
04/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I always used Script maker for making scripts in town (buy potions etc), but now it seems that one doesn't work anymore. When I open it it says it can't find the maps (downloaded the maps from agdev). Anyone knows how to solve this?
script problem -> stuck in town
01/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
well i see many ppl get those wierd bugs so im not alone ive tried to run a script by agdev thingy and it runs a while in the town then stopps buffs and runs into a wall any could have a look? would b nice =] "//","..............^^............ .................^^..............","//&q uot; "//",".......................... AgDev ..........................","//" "//","........ The agbot-Scripts Constructor ........","//"
[request] walking script antenokes/wing tribe chaser
09/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello...I really can't make a good script to agbot ( can someone help me with a working script to "antenokes" or " wing tribe chaser" ???.. it must buy 500 hp xlarge potions,1000 mp xlarge potions and use grass walk speed lvl 55... agdev's scripts are bugged....it get stucked.. and not teleport....pff...suks tnx..
[request] walking script antenokes/wing tribe chaser
09/09/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
*delete sry for wrong post...reposted to sro ask experts..
AG walking script
06/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I tried several hours to get this to work, but I can't. I know I set up the script correctly. However when I am in town and start the walking script it keeps walking around. It walks a part then turns around and walks back. then walks towards training area again, then starts walking back. Not even close to the route i set. Does anyone have this problem. Or even better does anyone know how to fix it? I also used scripts from the rev6 site but the same happens. It is just a waste of...