Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Work in Progress] YoBot for E-SRO

Discussion on [Work in Progress] YoBot for E-SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/07/2011, 19:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
goord goord
g.l m8
Old 08/07/2011, 19:51   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Whenever you're in need of a tester, you can message me
Old 08/07/2011, 22:51   #33

If you got Closed Beta Tester I would Like to be one
Old 08/07/2011, 23:07   #34

Yes me too, would be nice to be one of them .
Old 08/07/2011, 23:18   #35

pretty awsome bot you wokring
Old 08/08/2011, 01:18   #36

no comment...

imo it's really fail that everyone opens a thread with screenshots about something which is done within a few mins.
why do you open a thread if you can't even release anything else than screenshots so far?

lame!
Old 08/08/2011, 10:02   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeraPain View Post
no comment...

imo it's really fail that everyone opens a thread with screenshots about something which is done within a few mins.
why do you open a thread if you can't even release anything else than screenshots so far?

lame!
I thienk Yo just wannted to announce that he started a bot and cuz he is oane of the moderators he will realy finish it not like the rest of failed projects..and instead of give usles reply u shuld suport him cuz he does something useful for community.

and i belive it good luck mate
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2011, 10:07   #38

Best name YOOOOBot! XDDD
Old 08/08/2011, 10:27   #39

shitBot ... lol
another kiddo, who wants be awesome!
Old 08/08/2011, 10:38   #40

Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4n1ak View Post
shitBot ... lol
Ok and who the **** are you? The kid that wanna be awesome with a lame **** retarded post ?

**** off and do your job(**********) and let him do his job(programming).

Kay?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2011, 11:09   #41

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4n1ak View Post
shitBot ... lol
i AM awesome.
Quote:
no comment...

lame!
The community is kinda ****** up.By creating a thread about a project that is in the works + for free, people might recognize that there's hope for the community to grow in a better way. You can finish a fully working bot within a few minutes? Respect buddy, even parsing already takes a huge while for me. If it takes only a few minutes for you, then why don't you release an ultimatively huge hyper bot? Won't take more than an hour or two for you.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/08/2011, 11:14   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by smenul View Post
I thienk Yo just wannted to announce that he started a bot and cuz he is oane of the moderators he will realy finish it not like the rest of failed projects..and instead of give usles reply u shuld suport him cuz he does something useful for community.

and i belive it good luck mate
sure, if someone would start an open source project where more ppl could work (e.g. with svn) supporting would be possible but screenshots are damn uninteresting.

and please don't try to tell me something about useless posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
The community is kinda fucked up.By creating a thread about a project that is in the works + for free, people might recognize that there's hope for the community to grow in a better way. You can finish a fully working bot within a few minutes? Respect buddy, even parsing already takes a huge while for me. If it takes only a few minutes for you, then why don't you release an ultimatively huge hyper bot? Won't take more than an hour or two for you.
"a thread with screenshots about something which is done within a few mins" is related to your screenshot. it takes a few mins to create such a gui.

and yes i know how long it takes to parse packets, don't worry ;-)
Old 08/08/2011, 11:22   #43

Quote:
sure, if someone would start an open source project where more ppl could work (e.g. with svn) supporting would be possible but screenshots are **** uninteresting.

and please don't try to tell me something about useless posts!

"a thread with screenshots about something which is done within a few mins" is related to your screenshot. it takes a few mins to create such a gui.

Hes an admin + as thread says work in progress not release man.Work in progress might mean that he only has the gui done.Any one can release screens of work in progress
Old 08/08/2011, 11:26   #44

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:

gui was done relatively fast, but still the rest is in the works. I don't really want to make it open source as I got problems following the revision if serveral people work on it. I might opensource it, once it's finished tho.
Old 08/08/2011, 11:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
gui was done relatively fast, but still the rest is in the works. I don't really want to make it open source as I got problems following the revision if serveral people work on it. I might opensource it, once it's finished tho.
well i didn't want the source code, it was just a suggestion.
imo working together is more productive than a dozen threads with screenshots ;-)