Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Most active jobbing?

Discussion on Most active jobbing? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Most active jobbing?

Which private server has most active jobbing? Explain how active it is.
Old 08/07/2011, 09:16   #2

Retro
Old 08/07/2011, 16:37   #3

U mean in retro there is alot of jobbing that if your even a thief you can still have fun? Or just compared to other pservers retro has the most , but in general there is still barely any jobbing around. Also do other ppl agree with this? More opinions please, and explain your choice.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Thanx ^^
Old 08/07/2011, 16:53   #4

Jobbing in the Private Servers is dead, there are only wars between Thiefs and Hunters, trade is dead, the only server where you can do job is Retro, the other ones it's dead.
Old 08/07/2011, 18:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1266 View Post
Jobbing in the Private Servers is dead, there are only wars between Thiefs and Hunters, trade is dead, the only server where you can do job is Retro, the other ones it's dead.
So in all private servers there are just job wars between thief and hunter, but in Retro there is trading going on? Or did you mean that only in retro there are job wars, everywhere else no one even does any jobbing/job wars at all? Sorry just your phrasing was a bit confusing.

Thx again
Old 08/07/2011, 19:15   #6

Received Thanks: 2,823
Well,in my humble opinion if you seek for fun at jobbing/pvp/pve you should try eSRO.
It has CTF,Fortress wars and of course 12k players which for sure many of them do jobbing activities.

You should try this one,if you're euro fan - you will like it even more as this is the first private server which is FREE to play and it supports european race without most bugs.
Thanks
1 User