Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ESRO2]Looking for Guild.

Discussion on [ESRO2]Looking for Guild. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ESRO2]Looking for Guild.

Hey Guys,
So as my title says...I'm looking for a English speaking guild in Esro2.
And I'm looking for a guild to farm me as well...
because I'm new to this server, and I'm only lvl 36..(I didn't farmed because i had nobody that could help me farm,and i don't have money for taxi)
Okay that's all for now.
By the way my IGN is:BlazeWizard
Old 08/04/2011, 07:53   #2

More like your looking for a bunch of people to do all your work for you, just say that next time so we can easily reply with a simple "Do your own dirty work" response, good day sir.
Old 08/04/2011, 11:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosupin View Post
More like your looking for a bunch of people to do all your work for you, just say that next time so we can easily reply with a simple "Do your own dirty work" response, good day sir.
1st:no, I'm looking for a guild not "a bunch of people"..
2nd:do all my work? are you kidding? i asked for a taxi that's all, i wasn't like "if the guild is not gonna taxi me I'm not gonna Join"
I'm not like all those turks like "PLES TAXI ME!"NO.
I asked for a guild that CAN help me with farming because I'm a newbie that's all..
Old 08/04/2011, 21:01   #4

I have no reason to argue with you, there is a sticky about guilds go in there.